No Coaches Till After NSD?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In other news, he refuses to floss until the tooth whitener strips kick in.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I just don't understand this...is it me? AM I being overly critical?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Recruiting? With a reduced staff? Nice work Mac.

Hopefully he has agreements in place otherwise it's late to the party again.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I mean maybe Stricklin is just not wanting to face any questions and is just a blanket answer to avoid further discussion and Mac will make a hire this week. But holy hell if he waited till after NSD we should fire him for complete incompetence

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't posted in a really long time but felt the need to log on and say how the hell does this lazy pos have a job at any p5 school

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It's entirely possible that he is hiring from other schools and they have to wait until NSD to make changes. That's exactly what happened with Rumph and I think Gray too.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
book.png

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's entirely possible that he is hiring from other schools and they have to wait until NSD to make changes. That's exactly what happened with Rumph and I think Gray too.
Its ****in stupid. Everyone else is allowed. This lazy ****er makes too much money to be pulling this kinda stuff. Now Strickland is on my shcit list for not putting any pressure on mac to make hires. I don't understand this at all.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

If that is the case there is no reason to wait; why diminish our momentum. Recruiting is cut throat and we shouldnt be trying to be buddy buddy and not wreck other teams NSD at expense of ours

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its ****in stupid. Everyone else is allowed. This lazy ****er makes too much money to be pulling this kinda stuff. Now Strickland is on my shcit list for not putting any pressure on mac to make hires. I don't understand this at all.
I don't like it either, but if that's what's going on, it's a good sign that we've got some good hires coming on. Not that we will, but at least it's a sign.

If that is the case there is no reason to wait; why diminish our momentum. Recruiting is cut throat and we shouldnt be trying to be buddy buddy and not wreck other teams NSD at expense of ours
If it is the case, it would likely be the stipulation of the coaches being hired. Being professional and not wanting to burn bridges

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Tells me what I've feared since Stricklin was hired, and that he's a dud. What AD would find this acceptable. I think Stricklin's leash for Mac will be pretty long. He has a Mississippi State mindset and that fans will be thrilled with 8 wins every year. Thanks Jeremy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.