No hope with this bunch

Gatorboy856

May 18, 2016
Sorry but with an easy East on the line and this offense Walking Dead it....no fire means no pride

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It starts with the top. East in the balance and Mac will not even attempt to put somebody else in at QB.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We just have to man up and beat SC and LSU and we are in the SECCG. Everything is in front of us for the taking.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
We just have to man up and beat SC and LSU and we are in the SECCG. Everything is in front of us for the taking.
Good thing we got Presbyterian off our schedule completely or we might of went 0-4 in November.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
If this hasn't already been mentioned, I wish Saban would retire so they can take McElwain from us. I'm done with Mac.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It starts with the top. East in the balance and Mac will not even attempt to put somebody else in at QB.
It's fuc*ing unbelievable! Another excellent hire by the "GREATEST AD OF ALL-TIME" smfh! UF won't get another dime from my white a*s until we get a coach who's worth a sh*t, I'm done!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's fuc*ing unbelievable! Another excellent hire by the "GREATEST AD OF ALL-TIME" smfh! UF won't get another dime from my white a*s until we get a coach who's worth a sh*t, I'm done!

I agree. The Foley lovers are really idiots. The guy helped set this football program back at least 10 years.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I agree. The Foley lovers are really idiots. The guy helped set this football program back at least 10 years.
Yet...people praise him like he's a God! He's a fu*king arrogant jackass who ran off 2 elite national title winning HC's. He single handily killed UF football In my opinion That's his legacy!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yet...people praise him like he's a God! He's a fu*king arrogant jackass who ran off 2 elite national title winning HC's. He single handily killed UF football In my opinion That's his legacy!

PREACH IT, BROTHER!!

And yet, the pumpers will point out that we won a national title in gymnastics (in that nasty ass O'Dome).

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yep. I'm ok saying it's over. Get this MWC group out of Gville. The timing was still on JF, but they had a chance to talk through it and failed. Add that to the recruiting issues and it's all but over. Sucks because I thought he was the best guy that off season, but I've grown tired of trying. This is more than just a talent concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator