No hope with this bunch

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I could defend this team but I see what you see.

No pride, no focus, no chance

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
at least Frost has them excited there working with much less.
That's my point! They are seeing improvements meanwhile we're seeing the same exact bullsh*t we've seen for the last 5+ yrs running. However...This is what happens whenever you hire coaches on the cheap who we're never cut to be at big time programs in the first place.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
With this loss, I think we're pretty much there.
Naw...not yet...but we'll be there after this 4 game losing streak. Mac is going to be hearing serious noise after next week...book it! However...I doubt he'll give a sh*t...thanks to Foley he's got 4 more yrs on his contract :suicide:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This season will end worse than last season. Georgia will be the last win this year. We finish winless in nov and get out butt kicked again in a toilet of a bowl game

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This season will end worse than last season. Georgia will be the last win this year. We finish winless in nov and get out butt kicked again in a toilet of a bowl game
It certainly does have that feeling to it....I could handle close losses to better teams sometimes but we got clubbed by a crappy team today that has nothing to play for....Yet with a Divisional title on the line today our team and coaches sh!t the bed....starting to feel almost normal though.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PREACH IT, BROTHER!!

And yet, the pumpers will point out that we won a national title in gymnastics (in that nasty ass O'Dome).
That odome should have been torn down. that was a **** up too

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It certainly does have that feeling to it....I could handle close losses to better teams sometimes but we got clubbed by a crappy team today that has nothing to play for....Yet with a Divisional title on the line today our team and coaches sh!t the bed....starting to feel almost normal though.
Truth

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Our coaches and Team? You were rooting for Bert all day.
Actually I was sick to my stomach watching this turd for 3 quarters.....then I said f vck it at least I get to watch real football tonight when Bama plays LSU......It's gotten to the point with UF that the losses don't seem to matter.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't totally buy into that Grier crap - our whole offense has issues. Grier went right back to a pedestrian performance in Nuss's offense after that Ole Miss game.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Can't do much in the SEC without a good QB and offense. I think we all knew losing Grier set the team back. Yes that's on Grier but his loss still hurts. Now it's up to Mac to get LDR up to snuff and the rest of the offense too.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Can't do much in the SEC without a good QB and offense. I think we all knew losing Grier set the team back. Yes that's on Grier but his loss still hurts. Now it's up to Mac to get LDR up to snuff and the rest of the offense too.
LDR will never be "up to snuff" he is what he is. We need to go ahead and get one of the freshman (preferably Trask) some experience.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
But he hasn't and he left LDR in the whole game today.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Still not giving up on the "good 5 quarters" huh?....

And neither am I. It's called the eye test. I watched Grier and immediately could see the potential. In that little bit he played I had a good feeling about him and that he could turn into something special. And when it comes to the eye test and my gut feeling, it's usually tried and true. I've never once had that feeling with LDR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.