No hope with this bunch

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Grier would at least see 2 of the 4 wide open TDs Del Rio leaves on the field and would actually be able to throw a deep ball that isn't 10 yards short. Still can't believe he looks deep first.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yet...people praise him like he's a God! He's a fu*king arrogant jackass who ran off 2 elite national title winning HC's. He single handily killed UF football In my opinion That's his legacy!

Disagree. SOS wanted to test his coaching in the NFL. I don't care how much you pay a college coach, at some point he will go pro because he needs to prove to himself if he can do it. Likewise, Meyer simply couldn't take the pressure (personally, socially, professionally) and burned out. He stuck it out a year longer than he should have, and just mailed that last year in. But ultimately, the many couldn't take it. In both cases it was the coach's choice to leave. Foley didn't run off either one.

I'll sign up for the Foley sucks at hiring football coaches club right now. But he didn't drive off the two NC winning coaches.

And yet, the pumpers will point out that we won a national title in gymnastics (in that nasty ass O'Dome).

Fwiw, the soccer team did win the SEC over the weekend. Just sayin. :stirpot:

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
We just have to beat SC and LSU and we're in the SECCG... Does anyone really want to see Florida get dismantled and embarrassed on national TV? Personally I would rather see UK get the S*** kicked out of them then us, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.