Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just give me a sec to get out of the way before the daggers begin.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Translation:

Coming Out News GIF by Mic

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Game could not have gone any better unless it was Kannell out there getting his azz pounded. Love every minute of it. And always GFY Nulls.

1703991658837.jpeg

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Now lets match FSU up with TCU in a grand Consolation Bowl. Their roster will empty into the portal so fast the water boys and equipment managers will be playing the game.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I would like to extend the same grace and mercy to the semen holes that they extended to us when we lost badly to OU when all our stars opted out. That is to say...NONE!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

First thought is when he says "full idiocy on display here"
self-motivation-in-a-gym.jpg

Second thought was thinking 1.5min of him walking around some HUMONGOUS house, it's probably his and this is his way to pump himself up by showing it off to all his haters

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
As we watched kickoff I informed the wife the Dawgs were favored by 20 and F$U believed to score 12.5 pts in the game. I asked her if we could pretty please have UGA score 35-3 every quarter.

Halftime was 42-3, so behind my requested pace, but if it finished as it started and finished out 84-3, I'd be satisfied. I'll sleep ok with just 63-3

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
So what happens now? Did Georgia put on this exhibition to position themselves as potential "shadow" champions?

Scenario - Winner of Michigan/Bama - not as relevant, but say Bama wins just barely. Texas vs Washington - Texas wins leaving no undefeated teams. Texas wins matchup with Bama (or Michigan) in another close game. Now Georgia starts making noise about how good they were in their game.

No, it won't change the crowning of the champion, but kirby did everything he could to be sure that no one would forget about the dwags when the discussions come around.

I feel nauseated just typing that, so don't shoot.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Kamel, what a whiner. fsu was being destroyed by backups. It wasn’t close. An all world QB would not have made a difference. Destroyed.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

I’m enjoying his misery, but he illustrates what a miserable platform X is. It’s like driving by an accident. I have to look, hope everyone’s ok, but I’m not stopping unless I need to help someone I know get away from it.

That said…

Sure, Danny’s going to set the narrative. Not. No one thinks f$u could possibly compete with UGA with Travis and everyone else playing.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1000006958.jpg

This is the list of Georgia players not playing in last night's game due to injury/opt out/transfer.
So when the loser ass nullz cry about not having players, so did Georgia.
Also remind them that Georgia's 2nd, 3rd and 4TH stringers went on to beat them 30-0 in the 2nd half :lol: Muschamps son is 4th string QB :lol2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.