Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

Paapa

Sep 18, 2023
They kept going on about how the clowns were missing 29 players. I counted 27 on this list that the Dwags were missing. I guess those 2 extra that the Dwags had made the 60 point differential. :lol:
I’m curious to know how many Noles that sat out were Portal players vs high school recruits?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Why don't you channel some of your inner Nole and root for the Gators?

Punk assed bitch!
What the fuch are you talking about? You might need to hire a translator. Don't even start with, "I'm at the games win or lose". Nobody gives a flying fukc.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is the list of Georgia players not playing in last night's game due to injury/opt out/transfer.
So when the loser ass nullz cry about not having players, so did Georgia.
Also remind them that Georgia's 2nd, 3rd and 4TH stringers went on to beat them 30-0 in the 2nd half :lol: Muschamps son is 4th string QB :lol2:
Beat them like a drum with backups. fsu is hollow.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
52-20 will always be my favorite.
True. Worst isn’t all about the point differential. When everything was on the table…

angry the hulk GIF

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Part of the solution to today’s problem would be to leave the portal closed until after January 1st IMO. However with the playoffs expanding to 12 teams who is going to give a sh!t about bowl games anyway?
And transfers would need to register for classes by 1/15 or so. I don’t have an answer for it.

But I disagree that bowl games are meaningless. Meaning? Your team has a chance to play another game before a stadium & national audience. So few ever get that chance. They are broadcast because they get better ratings than the alternatives.

The only reason any of it has meaning is because people decide it matters to them. If the players keep showing they really don’t care about anything but $$ then the whole sport loses. And that’s happening.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
And transfers would need to register for classes by 1/15 or so. I don’t have an answer for it.

But I disagree that bowl games are meaningless. Meaning? Your team has a chance to play another game before a stadium & national audience. So few ever get that chance. They are broadcast because they get better ratings than the alternatives.

The only reason any of it has meaning is because people decide it matters to them. If the players keep showing they really don’t care about anything but $$ then the whole sport loses. And that’s happening.
Make transfers sit out spring classes and spring practice at their new school. That would be one way of slowing this down a little bit maybe.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I said the same thing last night.

I can’t stand Kirby but I appreciate his willingness to speak the truth. He and Saban seem to be the only two coaches with the guts to speak up.
Not sure they are the only two with the guts, but they are the two in the best position to be heard and, because they are at the top of the heap right now, not sound like whiners.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Make transfers sit out spring classes and spring practice at their new school. That would be one way of slowing this down a little bit maybe.
They need to kill the free agency.
Immediate eligibility for any reason is the problem. Without that, these transfers don't happen like this.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
And what coach will ever be able to establish himself at a new school? Kids won't have the patience for building a program. They are going to cut and run for a winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.