Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Florida State fan buying some supplies for his upcoming trip to the college football playoffs when the committee stops in to give him a reality check:

1701726697281.gif

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
True, but I really don’t think the QB issue should have anything to do with it.

Another reality that FSU fans and their nutswingers are overlooking is even when Travis was healthy, they struggled against average & below average teams. BC, Clemson & Miami all gave them a run for their money when FSU had their #1 QB healthy and under center. They make it seem like they were blowing all their opponents out by 35 points when they had their top guy on the field…not the case.

When you play a 55th ranked SOS, you have no right to bytch about being overtaken by the team that played the 5th ranked SOS and had several more “better” wins. That’s just the reality of it that they choose to ignore.
I listened to an amusing discussion on ESPNU this afternoon between former Null EJ Manuel and Eddie Royal from the ACC Network. Royal observed that, Jordan Travis injury aside, the real reason the Criminoles didn’t make the playoffs is because the national narrative is that the ACC just isn’t very good. He noted that the lack of respect for the ACC is huge problem.

Occasionally, these former players will let their public guard down and admit what we all know to be the truth. The ACC is a Power 5-lite conference and it isn’t getting better anytime soon. The additions of Cal, Stanford and SMU next year is laughable.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
so why comment with authority on how they have performed the entire season?

on the other hand, got any movie reviews of flicks that you havent watched yet?
Because when Alabama is playing at a championship level, they do not get trounced at home and rely on miracles to beat garbage teams. And they are usually #1 or #2 the entire year, not #8 heading into championship week.

Even the folks dying of famine in third world countries are aware that Alabama has struggled this year. Only blind luck and preferential treatment got them into this "playoff".

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Of all of the dozens of posts I’ve seen from FSU fans saying they deserve to be in the playoffs I haven’t seen a single post from any of them saying they think they would’ve have won a game in the playoff. Not one.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
But then again we are talking about the NCAA here, and their stupidity is limitless. Even in March Madness they will take a team that won their conference championship(an automatic berth) and make them play a "play-in" game in order to get into the field of 64.

I wouldn't put any value on their opinion of anything.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, "kinda" maybe. The Barn game was our only loss that year and they got their skulls crushed by UGA in the SECCg 28-7.
Bitch, you didnt win the SECG. You backed in like SAS in rest area men's room.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For one second think. Why in the fuuk are these Delusio-NOLES not bytching more about #3? Forget #4. If you were such a hot shyt team why in tbe hell are you not bytching about not being ranked #3. Why not be whining about how all the undefeated should be 1, 2, 3? If you were so damned awesome why are you clucthing your pearls at being left out of the top 4. Problem is, you're not! If you were good enough to be #4, you'd probably would have. So here's to you whiny azz mudda fuggas and yes I'm old enough to remember the shyt and even more bull shyt from Booby when UF had our own problems in the '80's and had our titles vacated. What comes around goes around. Might take a while but EFF OFF Chief Assehola.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Screw the playoffs - I want to see UGA rip assnoles heads off and sh@t down their pipe
8468a691-370a-40ed-836b-9e1f75342ade_text.gif

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
For one second think. Why in the fuuk are these Delusio-NOLES not bytching more about #3? Forget #4. If you were such a hot shyt team why in tbe hell are you not bytching about not being ranked #3. Why not be whining about how all the undefeated should be 1, 2, 3? If you were so damned awesome why are you clucthing your pearls at being left out of the top 4. Problem is, you're not! If you were good enough to be #4, you'd probably would have. So here's to you whiny azz mudda fuggas and yes I'm old enough to remember the shyt and even more bull shyt from Booby when UF had our own problems in the '80's and had our titles vacated. What comes around goes around. Might take a while but EFF OFF Chief Assehola.
That's because they feel like they have a better chance at beating UW than Michigan, Texas or Bama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator