Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Their dream season has turned into a nightmare. Their bright future has been utterly nuked. The kids know the acc is dead and won't want to go there

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently the FSU players didn't get the memo about the importance of looking good against a top SEC team.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FSU going to show everybody they were 13-0 and ready to assume the CFB throne while letting the ACC know they were waaaay too good to be playing in that shttiy conference and ought to gladly release them from their conference contract. Why, the SEC would fall all over itself making room for them! After all, they were ready to just walk right in and lay waste to Bama, etc. in the CFB Playoff. But instead…

1703695591156.gif

FSU…still “Unconquered,” just not quite how they think!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not Ready for Prime Time Players starring FSU.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
If I were a butthurt Hole fan, I'd say Fuch Jared Verse and all his pussy opt out teammates.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
If I were a butthurt Hole fan, I'd say Fuch Jared Verse and all his pussy opt out teammates.
The best part is that Verse was someone they brought on from a lower level. He got his and is doing him. Mercs are Mercs!

(not that we don't have them or wouldn't want them - just happy this one is biting the Semenholes).

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You have to love the faux outrage by FSU, its players and its fans over the CFP snub followed up by a chunk of the roster thumbing its nose at proving the point that FSU actually does belong. Talk about not showing up.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
We started a new family Christmas movie tradition this year-
Forget Elf, Miracle on 34th Street and It’s a Wonderful Life, this holiday season the Diddy family is moving on up to the prime time

IMG_9870.jpeg

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
You have to love the faux outrage by FSU, its players and its fans over the CFP snub followed up by a chunk of the roster thumbing its nose at proving the point that FSU actually does belong. Talk about not showing up.
They wanted no part of georgia

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

the Orange Bowl is struggling to sell tickets. A ticket broker recently explained just how rough this process has been.

“We’ve seen a little bit of action from Georgia in ticket sales, but they’re just tired of traveling,” a ticket broker told OutKick. “But from a Florida State standpoint, we definitely bought too much inventory. We thought the fanbase would be excited to at least see a matchup against Georgia, but we were wrong in a big way. I had twenty workers at the SEC title game where I met you at, but I’ll probably only send 5-8 guys to Miami.

“You can buy tickets online for eighty bucks, while the regular get-in price was $125 to start. So imagine all the inventory we bought thinking it would be an easy sell for fans traveling throughout the state. Now I’m going to have my guys outside the stadium just trying to break even."

:shame:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
"Glenn said the prospect of raising a banner has been discussed among players, and he said the Seminoles remain focused on finishing out an undefeated season in the Capital One Orange Bowl in spite of a playoff snub and a host of bowl game opt-outs."

:lmao:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watching the nulls implode and the dwags left out of the playoffs has been glorious. What a great Holiday gift for all to enjoy.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Ah contraire mon frère… They believe they gonna hang a banner.

According to the article, between opt-outs and injuries, they will be without 19 players; almost all of whom were significant contributors. Much as I dislike them, if they can somehow beat a far superior Ugly team, I probably wouldn't blame them. (Personally, I think they are going to get absolutely curb stomped.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator