Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
D Day for the Nulls. As much as it pains me to see UGAly win a game, I hope they absolutely dismantle the Nulls.
98 was the last time I had this. Tinerc vs Clowns. In the end I rooted (painfully) for UTJr.

It is a necessary evil. Clowns are already out-recruiting Sunbelt Billy. We dont need another rival getting an insurmountable lead.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I've not heard a peep out of UGA about all this. They're probably fed up hearing about it. Did UGA have a bunch of opt outs?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UGA 54
FSU 9

It is going to be spectacular!
The only way it’s that close is if Kirby starts feeling sorry for them. I want them to duplicate last year’s championship performance.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Soooo, if all I had was Tessatory and Palmer commentary I would think FSU was in the thick of this game? Are they fuxxing watching this blowout? What the hell happened to the ultimate bachelor?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Soooo, if all I had was Tessatory and Palmer commentary I would think FSU was in the thick of this game? Are they fuxxing watching this blowout? What the hell happened to the ultimate bachelor?
They’re trying to keep viewers engaged. The only people watching this are Gator and Jawga fans. Because we’re reveling in delight.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How's that national title coming along, Nolesies?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
They’re trying to keep viewers engaged. The only people watching this are Gator and Jawga fans. Because we’re reveling in delight.
I’m texting back and forth with a couple of dwag fans. One of them posted he hopes Kirby doesn’t let off the gas and puts up another 42 in the second half.
:lmao:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Best thing of all is the few FSU fans watching are reminded of ESPN at every commercial break. This truly is a gang bang.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
FSU fans playing the opt-out card hard now, guess their excuse for losing and knowing they wouldn’t be competitive this game is now because of “player availability”…the irony!

FSU fans two weeks ago: we got screwed, yes our best player isn’t available but that’s no excuse, we deserve to be in the playoffs

FSU fans tonight: can’t you see, we suck because our top players aren’t available, the score isn’t a surprise

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FSU fans playing the opt-out card hard now, guess their excuse for losing and knowing they wouldn’t be competitive this game is now because of “player availability”…the irony!

FSU fans two weeks ago: we got screwed, yes our best player isn’t available but that’s no excuse, we deserve to be in the playoffs

FSU fans tonight: can’t you see, we suck because our top players aren’t available, the score isn’t a surprise

Playing the victim card is about all they're good at.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For those of you just tuning in, the sixth-ranked team has a 49-3 lead over the fifth-ranked team in a bowl game nobody seems to care about. Don't ask how any of this came to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator