Official 2014 Florida Gators Prediction Thread...

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd said:
Swamp A$S;n35911 said:
I honestly think we will upset Bama. They're gonna start a freshman LT opposite Dante Fowler so I think that gives me enough confidence to pick the upset. Loss to either LSU or USCe. I think we play FSU tough but acc refs and home crowd make it too difficult. 10-2

The way I remember it the road team brings the refs from their conference. Am I wrong on that?
Wtong

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Mudd;n35919 said:
The way I remember it the road team brings the refs from their conference. Am I wrong on that?

Well, I know for a fact the "Swindle in the Swamp" had acc refs not SEC.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd said:
as I quote myself....:facepalm:
Jeremy had to change it because of that exact game. Started the next year. Fan kickback was enormous. Me included.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp A$S said:
LagoonGator68;n35916 said:
You can't beat Bama playing 19 true and redshirt freshmen. Jeesh
Bama is untouchable; gods wrapped up in Crimson jerseys. Sorry I forgot. :suicide:
You will see, grasshopper.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
You can't beat Bama playing 19 true and redshirt freshmen. Jeesh
I think that number only applies to the Idaho game

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Driskel doesn't miss extended time probably looking at 9-3. Possibly 10-2 if we catch a few breaks.
If he misses several games, or we suffer a catastrophic loss like Hargreaves or Fowler you're probably
looking at a 6 win bunch.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not expecting wins at Bama or FSU. After that, who knows. Max of 10 wins, minimum of 8. We'll probably finish with 9.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
10-2 and SEC east champs, but I reserve the right to change my mind after the first 3 games. ;)

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bama is beatable this year, and in actual fact if all things go as planned we match up well against them.The 2 O's that Bama had problems with last year are the "power" spread and the O's that snap the ball quickly.We will be doing both. add to the fact that their Qb situation is pathetic, Cocker went 3-17 at their spring game and went down from there it leaves Simms who just isn't very good.I've lurked on a few Bama boards and the natives are restless and a little scared about having any pass game. We've got good depth on the dl , allthough some inexperienced.We can actually roll a lot more 300 lbers in the middle than in previous years . If we can get a lead they'd be forced to pass more which is questionable with the Qb's. It's getting that lead that's the hard part. :D

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
sonomagator said:
Bama is beatable this year, and in actual fact if all things go as planned we match up well against them.The 2 O's that Bama had problems with last year are the "power" spread and the O's that snap the ball quickly.We will be doing both. add to the fact that their Qb situation is pathetic, Cocker went 3-17 at their spring game and went down from there it leaves Simms who just isn't very good.I've lurked on a few Bama boards and the natives are restless and a little scared about having any pass game. We've got good depth on the dl , allthough some inexperienced.We can actually roll a lot more 300 lbers in the middle than in previous years . If we can get a lead they'd be forced to pass more which is questionable with the Qb's. It's getting that lead that's the hard part. :D
Sonoma, Bama had problems with a good pass rush in general which we WILL have this year. If our LB's can tackle their RB's we will win this game I'm pretty sure.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sat, Aug 30 Idaho W

Sat, Sep 6 Eastern Michigan W

Sat, Sep 13 Kentucky * W

Sat, Sep 20 Alabama * L

Sat, Oct 4 Tennessee * W

Sat, Oct 11 LSU * W

Sat, Oct 18 Missouri (Homecoming) * W

Sat, Nov 1 Georgia * W

Sat, Nov 8 Vanderbilt * W

Sat, Nov 15 South Carolina * W

Sat, Nov 22 Eastern Kentucky W

Sat, Nov 29 Florida State L

10-2 regular season

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Yeah you're right, I didn't really post anything about their oline because I couldn't remember at the time how many they lost or the problems from last year. I do think our lb's will be able to handle the run especially now that we have good fast side to side at depth. Loved Kitchens but he wasn't the best nor the other senior whose name I forget. But with Taylor ,Morrison ,Ball, Anzalone, Davis, McMillan and Rolin , not to mention McCallister and the safeties Neal, Harris and Gorman who should be able to handle them we could easily force them to go to the air.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Offense is improved. Defense not quite as good. 8 or 9 wins. GCMB crushes current page view records.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
IDAHO - W
EASTERN MICHIGAN - W
KENTUCKY - W
at Alabama - L
at Tennessee - W
LSU - L
MISSOURI - W
GEORGIA - L
at Vanderbilt - W
SOUTH CAROLINA - L
EASTERN KENTUCKY - W
at Florida State - L

7-5. Pure mediocrity, yet Duncechamp will be allowed to stay since we will 'be heading in the right direction' with a three win improvement over last year.:facepalm:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
IDAHO - W
EASTERN MICHIGAN - W
KENTUCKY - W
at Alabama - L
at Tennessee - W
LSU - L
MISSOURI - W
GEORGIA - L
at Vanderbilt - W
SOUTH CAROLINA - L
EASTERN KENTUCKY - W
at Florida State - L

7-5. Pure mediocrity, yet Duncechamp will be allowed to stay since we will 'be heading in the right direction' with a three win improvement over last year.:facepalm:
That would create a true riot I think.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n35931 said:
Well, I know for a fact the "Swindle in the Swamp" had acc refs not SEC.

I was that game where Foley changed it back to Home team uses thier conference officials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator