***Official Alabama vs Clemson Prediction and Game thread 1-9-17***

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Great Game, even better Bama losing, unfortunately I'll probably be rooting against Bama in this game next year

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Great game. Watson played great and I don't know what the hell Bama was doing half the game. Playing man and sending pressure late when your guys are getting burnt and a offensive game plan that would make Muschamp cream his pants most the game (screen pass U). They're going to cry about the picks, but keep doing it until they throw a flag. Congrats to Clemson and what the hell was bama doing on the onside kick at the end just standing there. Basically this game summed up the SEC this year. Other conferences have QB's and we don't or have RB's that pose as them.

Yep and the very few QB slingers the SEC did have didnt have good teams around them.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
That was one hell of a game. Just incredible. I live in South Carolina so I'm sure they'll all be partying it up here. :sohappy::swampqueen:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crappy game....

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well I hope Bama uses this loss to Clemson as motivation to come out next season and kick the hell out to of Fsu's ASS!!!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Watched that montage of college football highlights there at the end. Looked and looked and shockingly didn't see any Gator highlights in there. :rolleyes2:

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Watched that montage of college football highlights there at the end. Looked and looked and shockingly didn't see any Gator highlights in there. :rolleyes2:
They usually skip the punts/field goal highlights, that's where we would be :D

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Glad to know when Saban decides to hang it up, Dabo will be waiting to take the job, and Bama will keep rolling along. Bama fans can't complain about sh!t!!!!!!!!!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would like Clemson to win. In a big way.

However, unless Clemson has a 15 point lead going into the 4th quarter, I think Alabamas 3-deep first stringers overwhelms them. If it's close going into the 4th.....it won't end up that way.

Nailed it.

:headslap::loser:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Great prediction, I would never have the guts pick against the great and powerful Tide. Glad you were right though!
Appreciate it...Won a cool 5 g's tonight with that prediction. Only way this night could of turnt out better is if we was in Tampa and won it all! :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.