***Official Alabama vs Clemson Prediction and Game thread 1-9-17***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Poor Bama didn't win 5 out of the last 8 natty titles, had to settle for 4 out of the last 8. Just to let y'all know , I would slit any of y'all throats to win 4 out of 8 natty championships . Bama fans can't complain about sh!t !!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson's receivers played lights out. They went up or cut in front and took the pass away from the DBs.
Watson was masterful under lots of duress. Just let me say it: "The best team won; Clemson is #1 team in America."

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
About the same stats for both teams as last year's game, but the good guys won this year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What an incredible game. Clemson had that fight and stayed cool until the very end. I have to give them and Dabo credit. That's one coach there that can get his players to give them their all. Most of all I am just glad that BAMA got beat, plain and simple. Lets see how the Bammers spin all of this.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dabo beat Jimbo.
Clemson beat crimson.
I'm a poet, my feet are short
But, my name is not Longfellow.

Beat you to it, Rog. .

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Glad to know when Saban decides to hang it up, Dabo will be waiting to take the job, and Bama will keep rolling along. Bama fans can't complain about sh!t!!!!!!!!!

Dabo is building a powerful winning tradition in Clemson. He may not want to leave it. He's a little different from the average coach. He's not looking for the almighty dollar. He's teaching his guys there is something bigger than just winning. I have the utmost respect for him.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Dabo is building a powerful winning tradition in Clemson. He may not want to leave it. He's a little different from the average coach. He's not looking for the almighty dollar. He's teaching his guys there is something bigger than just winning. I have the utmost respect for him.

If Bama comes a calling, he'll leave

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
What an incredible game. Clemson had that fight and stayed cool until the very end. I have to give them and Dabo credit. That's one coach there that can get his players to give them their all. Most of all I am just glad that BAMA got beat, plain and simple. Lets see how the Bammers spin all of this.
I feel the same way.

Happy for Dabo. He is likable and Saban is one of my most disliked people in sports no matter how great he is. Happy to see him lose anytime even though it cost the SEC a NC. What he did firing Kiffin like that was a dick move even though Lane is a dickwad of sorts. I know Bama losing the NC to the Tigers hurts the SEC so I had to come to grips with that. I have a friend who played for Saban at Toledo a long time ago and he hates Saban with a passion. I am always happy to see Saint Nick lose. He is a great college coach one of the best ever but he's a dick as his not even knowing when election day was. And he's supposed to be a teacher. smh.

I had Clemson by a touchdown in my prediction. Glad they pulled it out. Their QB is no Tebow but he is really good. Wish the Gators could get a mobile QB like him who can make plays all over the field especially in big games.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saban is the greatest collector of talent in the history of the game. He's able to do this because of the resources that Alabama throws at football. However, he's overrated as a teacher/coach. How much of his talent actually become difference makers at the next level?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How about that little Renfro guy? 2 touchdowns including the game-winner, and a big touchdown saving tackle after a bama defender
was racing toward the endzone after a fumble recovery.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Clemson WR catches on the last drive were amazing. The big difference was an experienced QB vs a Freshman QB.

Anyone know what kind of pizza Saban was seen eating after the game? Or maybe Urbs will invite Saban over for some pizza.

I'm sure Bama will win it next year.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Anyone surprised offensive interference wasn't called on the winning score? It could have been called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.