***Official Florida Football coaching hires 2017***

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
More smoke
@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE: JaJuan Seider is leaving #WVU & is expected to become the new RB coach at #UF.. 1st reported by Gridiron Now.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ABLichtenstein: Seider is a Glades Central alum and saying he has extensive roots to Palm Beach County is kind of an understatement.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
mac is OWNING and DESTROYING hiring
trademark.jpg

/JBoss

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Wait just a gosh darn second! You mean to tell me . . . . You mean to tell me there are valid REASONS why these hires weren't made months ago? Assistants are waiting for contracts to expire or for benefits to vest, and only THEN are being hired by UF?!? It's just shocking, I say. Shocking! :lmao2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Wait just a gosh darn second! You mean to tell me . . . . You mean to tell me there are valid REASONS why these hires weren't made months ago? Assistants are waiting for contracts to expire or for benefits to vest, and only THEN are being hired by UF?!? It's just shocking, I say. Shocking! :lmao2:

Yea, according to many Mac should have hired anybody just to appease the posters here.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yea, according to many Mac should have hired anybody just to appease the posters here.

I started to believe that the reason we weren't having a good recruiting class was lack of hiring coaches... that may have cost us one recruit at a less critical spot, but overall... you have to hand it to Mac... he pulled in a top 10 class and now can get the coaches he wants.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I started to believe that the reason we weren't having a good recruiting class was lack of hiring coaches... that may have cost us one recruit at a less critical spot, but overall... you have to hand it to Mac... he pulled in a top 10 class and now can get the coaches he wants.

Alot of people were likely worried about Macs future here...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dont be stupid. We hired Mac and everyone on this staff while they were under contract.

Yes, its cheaper to wait til their contracts expire.
If we just had enough money to buy them out (yes that is sarcasm) we could have had two more coaches recruiting.

Who knows how many recruits we lost. One for sure, probably more.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dont be stupid. We hired Mac and everyone on this staff while they were under contract.

Yes, its cheaper to wait til their contracts but if we just had enough money to buy them out we could have had two more coaches recruiting. Who knows how many recruits we lost. One for sure, probably more.
And yet...these will be the most important recruits of the month

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is there any info that points to us even sniffing in dameyun (sp) craig's (sp) direction? And stoutland too for that matter?

Becuase if there's nothing more than posters thinking what a good idea it would be, we are just going to get ourselves all worked up, then pissed off at mac for screwing the pooch when it doesnt happen, even though it was never intended to.

Somebody post some info that we are even looking at them or lets just change the topic. I cant stomach anymore of the roller coaster ride we've been forced to endure. :lol:

GatorAuthor

Feb 24, 2016
Should we change the name of this thread so it addresses any/all new hires to the coaching staff? Start a new one?

GatorAuthor

Feb 24, 2016

Yes, its cheaper to wait til their contracts but if we just had enough money to buy them out we could have had two more coaches recruiting. Who knows how many recruits we lost. One for sure, probably more.
I try not to be stupid, but I'm not always successful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator