***Official Florida Football coaching hires 2017***

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Now we've got a few heavy hitters on the recruiting trail. We've got some momentum going.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody got an actual link to a statement from the university about the hire? Not speculative articles and tweets?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know what's going on in the "it moved" and oline coach update threads on 247?

Don't shoot the messenger but apparently it has to do with Cristobal. Yes, I'm well aware he just left for Oregon.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Somebody got an actual link to a statement from the university about the hire? Not speculative articles and tweets?
Well, you're probably going to be waiting til they name them all. Apparently it could be tomorrow

Blake Alderman said he has a source that said spoke directly to Seider and he told him flat out it's done and he's coming.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Is there any info that points to us even sniffing in dameyun (sp) craig's (sp) direction? And stoutland too for that matter?

Becuase if there's nothing more than posters thinking what a good idea it would be, we are just going to get ourselves all worked up, then pissed off at mac for screwing the pooch when it doesnt happen, even though it was never intended to.

Somebody post some info that we are even looking at them or lets just change the topic. I cant stomach anymore of the roller coaster ride we've been forced to endure. :lol:

Isn't that the purpose of joining GC? To get all wound up over self-generated innuendo only to be disappointed when it turns out to be a wagonload of Bravo Sierra? It's an endless source of justification to blame everyone but oneself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard we are hiring Greg Nord's brothers.

t is very excited.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All I can find on Stoutland is a SwampGas "Rumors" thread citing a friend of a friend, which was then picked up here "I heard on TOS" both on 12/20. Then a SBNation/Alligator army article "Rumors blah blah blah". So as near as I can tell there is no basis for Stoutland.
I can confirm that a friend of a friend mentioned Stoutland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.