***Official Florida Football coaching hires 2017***

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Is there any info that points to us even sniffing in dameyun (sp) craig's (sp) direction? And stoutland too for that matter?

Becuase if there's nothing more than posters thinking what a good idea it would be, we are just going to get ourselves all worked up, then pissed off at mac for screwing the pooch when it doesnt happen, even though it was never intended to.

Somebody post some info that we are even looking at them or lets just change the topic. I cant stomach anymore of the roller coaster ride we've been forced to endure. :lol:

All I can find on Stoutland is a SwampGas "Rumors" thread citing a friend of a friend, which was then picked up here "I heard on TOS" both on 12/20. Then a SBNation/Alligator army article "Rumors blah blah blah". So as near as I can tell there is no basis for Stoutland.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Amidst the worry over our mere 3.62 star average, consider the concept of emergence = the sum
is greater than the parts ... the outcome is more than the in-go. Let's hope that this newest mixture
of players plus old players gives us something special. Think of Massey making a big splash and
one of the RS-Soph QBs fires smart bullets. As well as Scarlett & Perine slipping through for some consistent gains. Even Thompson can turn into a "barrel-over-'em" RB.

We've got backups who stepped up, now giving us more depth than expected. Let the blending in
of our new coaches potentiate our practices, so players and play execution gets exact. We do have
a shot at those things in 2017.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Anyone know what's going on in the "it moved" and oline coach update threads on 247?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stoutland has supposedly said that UF is a college job that would interest him. I don't know that he ever said he was interested in college though. I think a lot of "insiders" have put his name out there. Wickline is another name I've heard. Truth is that who really knows. It'd be nice to have them both announced tomorrow.

As for Craig, I'm not sure if there is any connection to Mac or UF.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The hiring of a coach involves two sides.
What if prospective coaches preferred to complete their contracts as signed?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Nord is just a hiring quota or something and we gotta keep him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.