***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs LSU

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 52-48 at the under 12 timeout. That was easily predictable. Someone better start scoring again. We don't have the bigs to play half court. Also. Stone hasn't played in 8 min with only 3 fouls. Might be the time to get him back in

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Classic White coached game

Florida is up 58-57 at the under 8 timeout. 12 pt lead gone in 4 min and we started to play slow then as well. Lol. Classic White. Let's see how we toss this game down the stetch lol

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 68-64 at the under 4 timeout. Total toss us going into the finish. We have to find ways to get open shots and score. Keep putting pressure on them when we are on defense

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FINALLY some stops and we had some shots! Let's finish this guys!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Our half court offense needs more 1 on 1 drives. Hudson and Allen can do that and the 3pt line will open up. Loved that we got into the paint a lot in the 2nd half. Gave us a lot of open looks

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FINALLY a WIN!! Take those anyway we can right now! Go Gators!!
:chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Gritty win! Although ugly, I will take it.

We just need some confidence and I hope we can get some players back soon to possibly help.

Big win all around.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see its short thread tonight. Must mean we WON

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I watched the first half fine. Came back to watch the DVR'd second half and catch up to real time and the channel got pixelated and jumpy (watching SECN on Fios). Anyone else have this issue? Wasn't any other channel. And, I thought maybe it was the DVR drive getting chunky but I jumped to the live broadcast (skipping about 10 min of gametime in the second half) and it was still that way. Completely unwatchable as pixelated jumping images. We ended up switching to the computer and WatchESPN for a clear broadcast.

Annoying.

==================

Know what's not annoying? Facing a team that open up for your dribble-dribble-dribble-dribble-shoot offense, and guys are making shots. As the broadcasters indicated = if you can hit the 3, it opens lanes for driving. We were hitting on both of those methods to score.

What I liked was more defensive intensity - someone lit Cheez's but on fire, and Okaru was doing a lot of hustle.

What I didn't like? I can't say. I think it was something in the first 10min of the second half that I skipped and we built a short lead but LSU came back on us. Something in there must not have been right.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Great close out! Gators go on a 13 to 3 run, I think. Finally a good end of the game. Now, keep winning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator