***Official Game Thread*** Florida @ Alabama Tuesday at 9 ET

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Refs have been HORRIBLE but they NEED Bama to win since they lost last night...

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 68-63 at the under 4 timeout. We kind of stalled offensively the last 2 possessions. We need to keep moving the ball and finding the open man and make the shot. Gotta keep this going and make FTs

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Lee- please comment on White's brilliant switch to the 1-3-1 zone.

:grin:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
What a tough test and win by our guys. This is 100% a game we collapse and lose in previous years.

Our top scorer didn't get going and we still went on the road and won.

Also, I think Stone is becoming my favorite player. Guy redshirted to get stronger/better and it's paying off. Dude's a baller.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Nice win. They were punched in the face and got down in a gym that has no energy and a crummy atmosphere. They took the punch and countered. Will be harder road games so you want to get these.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Absolutely amazing finish to that game. Florida wins 80-67. Coach White made the big adjustments needed. Great to see. Played Allen at PG on offense and went to a zone that created a bunch of turnovers. Also, amazing game/half from Stone. Would be great to see that from him going forward. Hopefully Allen is ok after banging knees on one of his drives. I think that's why he played less down the stretch...made him a tad slow on defense. Hope he is full go for Georgia on Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.