7. Georgia
8. Ole Miss
9. Tennesse
10. Texas A&M
11. Mississippi St
12. Auburn
13. LSU
14. Missouri

That is if South Carolina beats Ole Miss....so go South Carolina!!!!!!!....if I'm right lol

Yep if Vandy stays the 6th seed we avoid them that first game even if they advance. We would play the Georgia-A&M winner first in the scenario above.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Might be the first year in a while that some of the "best" teams in the country are really not as good as their record/stats say and are crazy 1 deminsional

UNC- doesn't even try to play defense...wants 106-105

UCLA- doest even try to play defense as well

South Carolina- defense only most nights

Virginia- Defense only...will try to win 40-39

Really interesting to see how these and some others play in the NCAA Tournament

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Yikes. Up 12 and you blow it. Barry misses 2 FT, Hill misses a layup that he should have made. Us vs Vandy this year reminds me of 2006 when we lost to a mediocre South Carolina twice and then Barry beat them in the tourney final. Some teams you just don't match up well with.

That being said, what a great regular season. 14-4 in conference is solid. A 4 seed is likely and a 3 is not out of the question if we go far in the conference tourney.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
South Carolina down 21 with 15 min left...guess we are most likely going to play Vandy...better get that team figured out quick

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Foremost, get Stone earning 12+ minutes playing time. Increase confidence & competence of Gak & Hester by using them. Something is missing and White needs to find it or create it right away.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we get another shot at vandy. It's not like we lost by 20 today.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Bring em on! I want to beat them and end their season.

Let's play Hayes this game so we don't give up 50 points in the paint.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bring em on! I want to beat them and end their season.

Let's play Hayes this game so we don't give up 50 points in the paint.
I don't have a problem with us going small this one. It was the last chance to experiment before post season play and Hayes is likely to run into foul trouble at some point. Not to mention if we could get comfortable in some smaller lineups so Hayes could play more aggressive when he's on the floor.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It was an omen when Allen missed two free throws in a row early in the 2nd half and then Barry missed two in a row later on. Then for some reason Kevarrius Hayes rode the bench while they kept hitting layup after layup on us. Then Hill tries to go all hero when our two best scoring threats and free throw shooters (Allen and Barry) are on the floor.

Oh well. New season starts now.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a problem with us going small this one. It was the last chance to experiment before post season play and Hayes is likely to run into foul trouble at some point. Not to mention if we could get comfortable in some smaller lineups so Hayes could play more aggressive when he's on the floor.

Maybe you're right since this game will be meaningless ultimately. We are locked in 3-4 range unless we win the tourney which would put us with an outside(slim) chance at a 2.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I blame the loss on my brother who sent me a text when UF was up 12 and declared UF would win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.