***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Tennessee***

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
So now with that we surrendered the field position. Flipped the field in our disfavor.
Backs to the wall now.

Swamped Gator

This is going to be the same story. Defense plays good enough to win for 3 quarters and then gets gashed. It is so incredibly painful watching this offense. Heck we aren't even seeing Jones or Taylor gashing them and our line definitely has the advantage.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Yep, everyone wants to bash JD, and rightly so, but don't forget to give the receivers and tight ends some love.

VulcanAlex

Senior Vulcan Cowboy
GIGator;n68314 said:
It's not our offense, it's the friggin receivers!

And the QB who is inaccurate and somewhat does not take the easy completion for a first down but goes to the WR who is covered. Back open over the middle on the interception.

NVGator

Lifetime Member
It's our Receivers, it's our QB, it's our OL, our DL can't line up, our DBs can't cover, our LBs can't tackle , our Coaches suck at teaching and coaching and play calling.

Scott512

NVGator;n68325 said:
It's our Receivers, it's our QB, it's our OL, our DL can't line up, our DBs can't cover, our LBs can't tackle , our Coaches suck at teaching and coaching and play calling.

I'm here to bring the Gator boys some good luck. But if what you say is true then they will need lots of luck.

GMDGator

Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
NVGator;n68325 said:

Poorly coached team... Period!

Alagator

NVGator;n68325 said:

That's all? No Problem. We'll just clean up a few things. And a few, I mean everything! And by clean up, I mean CLEAN HOUSE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.