Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know nothing about weight lifting. Is this good or average?

Yeah, I tend to be a hair under that.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How about a "Turnover turnover". If you get a take away, you get to eat a homemade hot apple fried pie. I know some of you culinary giants from the Lounge would volunteer to man (woman?) the cooktop behind the bench to prepare such a thing.

Tell us you never played organized football without telling us you never played organized football

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Tell us you never played organized football without telling us you never played organized football
It was Junior High and High School, so it wasn't organized. When I played the mantra was "act like you've done it before." This personal recognition crap is not what team sports is supposed to be about. And we still need a sarcasm font.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
How about a "Turnover turnover". If you get a take away, you get to eat a homemade hot apple fried pie. I know some of you culinary giants from the Lounge would volunteer to man (woman?) the cooktop behind the bench to prepare such a thing.

It was one of the saddest days in my life when I completed my order at a Arby's with 'and throw in a chocolate turnover please' and I was told 'we dont carry those anymore.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator