***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
He has 3 other options. He's choosing to go down in flames with LDR.
Not really. 2 freshmen who need to redshirt aren't really options. AA clearly isn't good but at this point id be willing to give him a shot based on arm strength alone.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, this pumper is off the LDR train. 2 Ints in the first half, one blatantly his fault, the other questionable I guess, but he's thrown into double coverage enough now to recognize it's a tendency and not an anomaly. Are all 3 of the other QBs on our roster really that much worse than this?
:doh:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I doubt Mac chased off talent without reason. Let it go, man.

I don't know the details with WG, but I remember Meyer thinking Dee Webb was both an absolute moron and an absolutely critical piece of his first secondary. Sometimes you have to make things work for your own good. Most signs point to Mac and Co not doing that.

At this point, I'm struggling to understand how any demands WG may have made being too unreasonable. We botched it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
8 INTs / 2 TDs ... That's it ! LDR should stop practicing interceptions during the week.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not really. 2 freshmen who need to redshirt aren't really options. AA clearly isn't good but at this point id be willing to give him a shot based on arm strength alone.
Why do they both need to redshirt? It's not like both are going to be starting 4 years from now.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We are severely outmatched from an X's and O's perspective aside from Collins who has done a good job overall. Every other aspect is mediocre or worse. It's an absolute horrendous job by Foley and he gets to skate free out the door before the reproductions really start to come down.

You have an absolutely atrocious defense and you run the ball 9 times? We haven't done anything creative to get the run game going or even give it a shot to succeed. It's absolutely mind blowing how bad we are. We are taking advantage of two down years in the east but we are no better than 3rd or 4th coached in our division

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This team looks like they will go 0-4 this Nov. unless something changes and soon. Hopefully it will be a QB change but I have my doubts that Mac will make the common sense decision.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Let's give AA a chance in the second half. Maybe we'll get the TN first half QB instead of the second half.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
New predictions on a final score?

42-17 sows in a laugher.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I am going to call it a day and head out. No need to watch the 2nd half. As long as Butters is in charge, I know what the quality of play will be like. Thank you Fooley. You succeeded again b/c the masses think you did something great b/c we play in the worst division in college football. In fact you hired a total dunce. congrats Fooley you singlehandedly hired 9 years and counting of horrendous head football coaching.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ok, this pumper is off the LDR train. 2 Ints in the first half, one blatantly his fault, the other questionable I guess, but he's thrown into double coverage enough now to recognize it's a tendency and not an anomaly. Are all 3 of the other QBs on our roster really that much worse than this?
:doh:

From my insider reports, Franks throws the ball backwards, and Trask, bless his heart, just punts the ball when it's snapped.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
That being said, he would have been eligible to play 2 weeks ago! In that amount of time Luke has thrown 7 ints and 2 TDs. Think it would have been nice to have an alternative at this point?
Grier made the choice, if he'd been honest with Mac he'd still be here.

Also don't think it would matter, this offense is designed to fail.

Gatorboy856

May 18, 2016
No fire, no want to...no leadership from anyone...period. Weak east, there for the taking now, and no one is fired up. Dead ass kids. Yes dad ass kids.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Just got a glimpse of the highlights at halftime (working), having read no comments, and I imagine the estimate of LDR noodle-arm or poor decision comments at 20 (margin of error + or - 10), coaching inepitude at 35 (+ or - 15) and those with an underlying hint of depression at 200 (+ or - 30).

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Calling Scott Stricklin! I hope he does a better job hiring head football coaches than Foley did. Of course that wouldn't be hard.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That being said, he would have been eligible to play 2 weeks ago! In that amount of time Luke has thrown 7 ints and 2 TDs. Think it would have been nice to have an alternative at this point?

I agree. I'd rather have him. I think he is a really good QB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator