***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I remember some folks saying FSU, hadn't seen a team like us all season, I'm assuming that meant a offense that occasionally stumbles across enough points to win games

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
If we had a coach that demanded accountability he would snatch that pussy up by the facemask and tell him that his defense is playing their ass off to keep us in this game and he needs to man up and make some plays.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Officially blown out. Nice!

Next year when our D blows, the real Mac team will be lucky to win 5 games. By then, maybe chip kelly will be out at SF.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
No heart. No discipline. Poorly coached. Unprepared. Quitters.

But hooray! We won the east!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
this is over.

played out just like last year. valiant defense gives out in fourth quarter because the offense SUCKS.

Mac better wake up and realize he needs an elite athlete at qb, not some waterboy coach's son or a half wit grad transfer.

if he tries to trot Del Puto out there i'm done. there is no place for that crap in the modern game and tonight's result, and next week's for that matter, are all the testament anyone should need.

GET A *****ING QUARTERBACK!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Officially blown out. Nice!

Next year when our D blows, the real Mac team will be lucky to win 5 games. By then, maybe chip kelly will be out at SF.

Practically every loss under this coach is a blowout. LSU last year maybe wasn't?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Take away the one catch and run for 25 yes and AA has completed 10 passes for 49 yds. That is not a misprint. I'm not even sure Lewis or Goolsby are even on the field.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I love this team man, and this is great isn't it, we made choices out there today, and it cost us a little, but it's what u learn from it, just go out and clean it up in the film room and get better.

I think we've won our last game this season, barring a small miracle. Next years a big year, or not, we've been saying that a lot around here too

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Well, if we had a Bama type OL the game-manager type QBs work....unfortunately we have a mediocre OL and a very mediocre OL coach.

Bama still has a Bama type OL and even they have ditched the game manager QB BS.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Our left tackle has been a nightmare. Appleby doesn't know when to throw a bullet or a touch pass... The o just is non functioning

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.