Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Half the starters out hurt on the team but still leading #5 going into the 4th. So close all the time. Have to push a win across the goal line eventually

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I get it but I have no interest in seeing our guys arguing for that. control what you can control and you can win this game. gotta let that other shyt go.

I‘m not advocating our players argue that. I am pointing out the discrepancy in calling a PF on us for spitting-which, by the way, got caught in our guy’s face mask and never came close to hitting the FSU player-but letting FSU get away with more egregious PF penalties that should be called and that would make a difference.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I‘m not advocating our players argue that. I am pointing out the discrepancy in calling a PF on us for spitting-which, by the way, got caught in our guy’s face mask and never came close to hitting the FSU player-but letting FSU get away with more egregious PF penalties that should be called and that would make a difference.
Perhaps it would make a difference but you do not know what would happen afterward. all I am saying is that asking for 3rd party help. we spit at a guy and blocked a guy out of bounds. the rough stuff on the field is both ways.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Glad to see why we recruited Brown to come play QB at Florida. Has he ever thrown a pass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.