Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My worst nightmare is dwags will be sleepwalking for this game while FSU will be trying to prove they belong. Then subsequent tomahawk deep throating would be unbearable!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My worst nightmare is dwags will be sleepwalking for this game while FSU will be trying to prove they belong. Then subsequent tomahawk deep throating would be unbearable!
No chance.
Georgia by 4 TDs in that game

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

If UGAy is motivated, they’ll win easily. I imagine there’s a letdown, but Kirby definitely don’t want to lose to cornrows.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't imagine Georgia losing enough players to the draft and portal and sleep walking enough to lose this game. Their 2nd string team could beat fsu.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I can't imagine Georgia losing enough players to the draft and portal and sleep walking enough to lose this game. Their 2nd string team could beat fsu.
Not intentionally showing kirbs respect, but he's not one to let his team lay down. fsu going to be motivated but I see georgia's OL DL, even without a few starters, owning the LOS.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks fellas. Nothing better than having the GCMB talk you off the ledge.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
one coach, team, and admin has gone radio silent since the announcement. the other coach, team and admin are on hour 28 of a nationally syndicated whine fest.

Georgia by 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.