Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well at least we forced them to make a play on 4th and 3. Easily could have knocked that away but did not but at least he was in the area code.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Maybe but a win does not hide the ridiculous blunders he has made tonight
Running the ball up the middle with two injured rbs and a ****ty OL…..Jesus throw the ball, I am sure Max will live if he throws an interception but damn let the Gators have a fighting chance…****

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Perhaps it would make a difference but you do not know what would happen afterward. all I am saying is that asking for 3rd party help. we spit at a guy and blocked a guy out of bounds. the rough stuff on the field is both ways.

It would make a difference. At a minimum, we hold the ball longer and have better field position.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Perhaps it would make a difference but you do not know what would happen afterward. all I am saying is that asking for 3rd party help. we spit at a guy and blocked a guy out of bounds. the rough stuff on the field is both ways.

Yeah, it is…but the PFs are only called one way…against us! See the issue now?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yeah, it is…but the PFs are only called one way…against us! See the issue now?
We can agree to disagree. I just do not care about the officiating as much as others. We have yet to be called for a PF for anything other than stupidity. FSU got called for roughing the passer which was questionable but it was called. I deal with what happens not what does not happen. Calls will be missed on both sides on almost every play.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you get banned from the chat for saying that? I did for some reason

Aug 5, 2014
Running the ball up the middle with two injured rbs and a ****ty OL…..Jesus throw the ball, I am sure Max will live if he throws an interception but damn let the Gators have a fighting chance…****
Defense has only given up 17 (so far). The offense has sputtered the entire second half. Who is the OC?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Karl, I mentioned it after the first series. you cannot block them with 5. You probably cannot block them with 7 but it is your only remote chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator