Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
I don’t disagree with your assessment of Billy, but I see a money making opportunity in your overzealous hatred. I will put up $1000, send it to Ox as the administrator of the bet, and if Billy wins less than 2 games next year you can have it, if he wins at least 2 games you pay me $1000.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, $500 then

$100….whatever. I want your money
Let's do 50, and the loser is banned for 6 months.

Oh, and did I mention if he's fired with 1 or no wins a few games into the season, that's a loss. What happens after his sorry ass is out the door is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No you didn’t mention that, but I’ll take you up on that anyway :lol2:
If he starts 0-3 and gets canned he doesn't get credit for what happens after he's gone. I would imagine wed be way better just removing the cancer of his voice and play sheet being heard over the headset.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
If he starts 0-3 and gets canned he doesn't get credit for what happens after he's gone. I would imagine wed be way better just removing the cancer of his voice and play sheet being heard over the headset.
I agree. It’s $50, big whoop. It’ll be fun

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tonight I learned that Durty is poor.

But his wife is hot.

That could only mean one thing...

He's got a huge pen....

Pension, just can't access it yet..bunch of freaks!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
With people focusing on stupid penalties like spitting and hitting a sliding QB, that's not what is killing this team.
This is: - We haven't taught our players how to tackle; we are the worst tackling team in the SEC
- We haven't taught our O-line how to block, they are terrible and seem to be on a mission to kill our own QB
- We have no secondary. They are Gawdawful and refuse to get in the way of allowing any receiver to score on us

Good, effective coaching cures all this. We have none, and that will always be the root cause as long as Slingblade is here

Nobody’s focused on just the stupid penalties, and the reality is the stupid penalties are a symptom of the true problem…having an incompetent head coach. Almost every issue that has cost us games this season is because Napier sucks at his job. This should have been a 9 win season minimum with a good HC yet this dipshyt talks in circles at his post game pressers about the reasons we keep losing games like some wannabe Confucius. Some of us identified him as a bad pick from the day this jerk off was hired. Others didn’t see it until the last week or two.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I don’t disagree with your assessment of Billy, but I see a money making opportunity in your overzealous hatred. I will put up $1000, send it to Ox as the administrator of the bet, and if Billy wins less than 2 games next year you can have it, if he wins at least 2 games you pay me $1000.
You would let Ox hold 2k? You are a brave man.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
lol. True! Grasping at straws looking for a win.
If Jeff Lebby is hired at Cowbell, they will be a bowl team next. He will improve everything about that program immediately and their AD understands how to schedule effectively.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd bet $10K we still suck next year. Where are we going to get O linemen? We're losing our best two and have no replacements. How can we have 2 OL coaches and have no recruits? How can we have 2 OL coaches and suck so bad on the OL? The 2 ain't working. Time for change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.