Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'd bet $10K we still suck next year. Where are we going to get O linemen? We're losing our best two and have no replacements. How can we have 2 OL coaches and have no recruits? How can we have 2 OL coaches and suck so bad on the OL? The 2 ain't working. Time for change.
Way to go out on a limb.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I remember Urban Meyer always would say that the last 5 minutes of the 1st half and the 1st 5 minutes of the 2nd half were the most crucial parts of the game. I think it's referred to the "middle 8" now, but whatever you want to call it, Napier has routinely screwed it up in his 2 years of being here. I wonder if he was this terrible at game management at Louisiana? I'm thinking he likely was and made the same mind boggling in game decisions, but was able to get away with it there with a more talented roster. Stricklin really did no homework on this hire. Then again, Stricklin has never been around a great football coach. So we shouldn't be surprised.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
What really sucks is we had a chance to knock FSU out of the national championship picture and completely ruin their season but Sun Belt Billy totally fccvked it up. He‘s an incompetent fool. So now we’re left hoping Louisville does the job tonight that we should have done a week ago.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama and Texas may jump them even if they win.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Bama and Texas may jump them even if they win.

Maybe, but we shouldn’t have left it to chance. Plus, if they do win, are left out of the playoffs and win their bowl game, we’ll have to listen to them whine that they were screwed out of a natty, listen to their claims that they’re undefeated & the best team in the country and most likely watch them lay claim to a national title like UCF did a few years ago.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Maybe, but we shouldn’t have left it to chance. Plus, if they do win, are left out of the playoffs and win their bowl game, we’ll have to listen to them whine that they were screwed out of a natty, listen to their claims that they’re undefeated & the best team in the country and most likely watch them lay claim to a national title like UCF did a few years ago.
I want them left out, then them and UGAy can fight it out in a meaningless bowl game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So then we get to call them ucf junior. That should be fun.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
You really need me to define the level of suck the gators are right now? Or are you just wanting to praise halfassu?

No, I’m stating the obvious…it’s stupid to refer to them as UCF Junior when they just beat us again & their program is light years ahead of ours. No different than you calling out the poster in the other thread who said Georgia didn’t do anything more than the Gators did this year.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No, I’m stating the obvious…it’s stupid to refer to them as UCF Junior when they just beat us again & their program is light years ahead of ours. No different than you calling out the poster in the other thread who said Georgia didn’t do anything more than the Gators did this year.
You didn't say fsu didn't do anything more than we did. That's not really debatable. They obviously did. But you said we can't make fun of them bc they beat us. I disagree. We can, and we will.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The whining and complaining is still very refreshing this morning. We'll hear for the next 26 days how much they have been slighted and having to play UGAy in the Orange Bowl. I would say that the Dwags are a very MAD team right now and are out for blood (that's another good feel story). Perhaps maybe NorveLLLLL would rather play a 13-0 Liberty team just to prove how worthy they are. So now it's time to sit back and watch the continued sad sack bytch fest tour for the Nulls. Also, to see who is going to Opt Out since they've been slighted. It's as it should be in Clown Town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.