***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Georgia***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Great field position again. I expect we will smell like A$$ again on this possession.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, I am not a big fan of calling racism but all these new rules to protect the little white guys in football are pathetic. If you are on the field you better be ready to be a football player. And that hit was really just a shove.
Ha ha that's funny. Racist punter jokes. Awesome.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Honestly one touchdown might put this out of reach. We need to stop dicking around and run it on them. Force our will.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Okay another positive by me. That was a nice play call on the TD run. Not b/c it yielded a TD, but it was a simple play that gave us a chance in a small area and a play we seldom run, especially that close to the goal line. Way to go Butters. 1 out of 4000 aint bad.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
You gotta hand it to Mac and crew on that call. Right play, personnel and timing. You get the credit and crap coach. Great call.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well that was a terrible sequence as usaul and I know our O-line stinks, but to be honest we do not have 1 good RB. Our RB's are only serviceable. Not any of them runs with any vision at all. If something there then fine, otherwise there is no chance for them to see any potential opening. This game is still up in the air due to our inability to close the door, even when the other team is helping us out.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
They read that screen before LDR even called it. Jesus
I don't think he can see the middle of the field at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.