***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Iowa***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well, I officially was unable to watch the game nor listen so I can't comment regarding anything, so I will reserve any complaints until I get a chance to see a replay(if I choose to). But even though Iowa is no juggernaut, they have a good coach and it is nice to get a win against a team whose name does not begin with a direction. Happy for those players who showed up and gave an effort. I doubt it will change any of my views about Butters, but the "W" is always nice, I just hope the process was better.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
f7afd6351fa493787a81b0b129c9ed48.jpg

05c482e79e22ca192c00edf32338cd00.jpg

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did we play today? :bananadance:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I had to work and haven't seen a minute of it, but I'm looking forward to watching it one night this week. A nice bowl win in blowout fashion will be much easier to swallow heading into the offseason. I hope it gives our recruiting a much needed boost and we close this class out like a beast.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love this team!! This team is really special!! We can really build on this win!! We are going to be top 10 team next year!! Pump it baby, pump it!!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice seats....Iowa side of the field I see, did poor Sas not want a tan today?

Seriously, since y'all were there, did we actually look better prepared to play today, or is it a mirage of some sort?
Won the tickets at a work function so didn't have a pick of the side we were given. They were Club Seats so I didn't complain :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nice seats....Iowa side of the field I see, did poor Sas not want a tan today?

Seriously, since y'all were there, did we actually look better prepared to play today, or is it a mirage of some sort?
I still got some nice sun, we were baking most of the first half. Felt really bad for the people in the east stands. :bananaburn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.