***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is going to kill us... Vandy was opening holes all day, just imagine what LSU and fournette are gonna do against our banged up no depth D-Line. Does anybody actually think we have more than a extremely slight chance against them?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fournette isn't playing today and is hurt. Even then, he's had a rough year so far. We'll see what happens.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Fournette's status is an Orgeron PISSSStol play..... I recognize the BAYOU RALLY ability of the DELTA warrior that is Orgeron.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If Fournette is half way healed look for a 150 plus yard game against our defense. We are too light on the D line this year.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
They'll roll into town with an "Interim head coach" and kick OUR ASS SLAP TO SLEEP next Saturday...book it! Our offensive line hasn't been able to execute (against sh*t teams) but they are going to stop the front of LSU? Yeah...ok! The incompetence of that unit will show YET AGAIN against LSU and they'll beat us handily. Smh!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They'll roll into town with an "Interim head coach" and kick OUR ASS SLAP TO SLEEP next Saturday...book it! Our offensive line hasn't been able to execute (against sh*t teams) but they are going to stop the front of LSU? Yeah...ok! The incompetence of that unit will show YET AGAIN against LSU and they'll beat us handily. Smh!

It may be as bad on the other side with our undersized D line. I haven't watched them much this year but they usually have some big talented run blockers on their O line.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Yep.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It may be as bad on the other side with our undersized D line. I haven't watched them much this year but they usually have some big talented run blockers on their O line.
They'll be on the field the whole game (just like against UT/Vandy) so they'll get gashed! In my opinion if we score 10 pts we'll be lucky.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am rooting for LSU bigtime against Mizzou. I hope LSU wins by a milllion and looks great b/c the O and B fans never met an excuse they did not love. Can u imagine if LSU comes here witha 2-3 record and an interim coach? I can already here the excuses: Opponent stinks, interim coach, noon game, we suck at noon games, crowd was dead, no one at the game, etc. etc etc. A big part of our fan base loves excuses over reality and can't say we are a bad team with an awful coach right now. We need LSU to romp against Mizzou to help the mentality for next week.!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
LSU looked great on that drive

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If that LSU team shows up in Gainesville it'll get ugly. Webb cracked 100 today and LSU actually has a running game.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It'll be a close game that could go either way. Getting Del Rio and Jordan back on offense will help.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We wait for football to get here all year. Mine aswell enjoy what we can of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator