***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am rooting for LSU bigtime against Mizzou. I hope LSU wins by a milllion and looks great b/c the O and B fans never met an excuse they did not love. Can u imagine if LSU comes here witha 2-3 record and an interim coach? I can already here the excuses: Opponent stinks, interim coach, noon game, we suck at noon games, crowd was dead, no one at the game, etc. etc etc. A big part of our fan base loves excuses over reality and can't say we are a bad team with an awful coach right now. We need LSU to romp against Mizzou to help the mentality for next week.!
I just spent a few minutes on Swamp Gas. The current pumperish excuse for them is that we are incredibly injured.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law made it clear he's part of that 85% with his dislike. No shock.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
I'm not seeing the win right now. If no LDR I say no. With LDR I say 50-50. We had no pash rush on Vandy if our DL doesn't get healthy LSU will gash us. Orgeron is a heck of an interim coach for some reason. This will not be the LSU team you saw the first 4 weeks from here on out.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lsu will lay 30+ on us and we'll struggle just to get first downs. The Vegas line will be a joke

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really don't see us winning this game. We have too many injuries and question marks to be concerned with. Noon game. D-Line injured and giving up too many rushing yards. O-line not playing worth a crap. Playing calling has been horrible. The list goes on and on. Can we play better?? Its a home game so that is our advantage but will our fans show up for a noon game or still be asleep like our players??

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm rooting hard for the Gators as usual, I'd just be surprised if we won this game. Not hating, just reality.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
DL is decimated right now, lack of depth is going to hurt and hurt bad against their running game. But hey, that's why they play the games.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We won't win another game against a team with a winning record. Our offense sucks balls and now our defensive line is depleted. Throw in the torching our secondary takes against any QB that's marginally decent and there's your explanation.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LSU was built for road-grading McElwain said and we’ve been road-graded the last two weeks.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
I'll be in the North Carolina mountains for a wedding next Saturday... thank goodness, I'll miss the massacre.

:chomp::pirate:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are the dog at home. LSU is currently -1.5.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The line will grow when the major sports books open. I hate it but LSU will see a lot of action at 1.5, even on the road.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does not look good for us. Defense line beat up, but offense will look much better with the starter back. People will think we have different coaches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator