***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting stat. If we lose Saturday, mac will have the same record as muschamp through his first 20 games, 14-6. Also, mac has had 5 games with 14 points or less so far. Muschamp had 8 total in his 4 years here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's kinda funny how a lot of posters will go to the prediction thread and claim a gator W, but then come in here and discuss getting our butt whipped lol.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's kinda funny how a lot of posters will go to the prediction thread and claim a gator W, but then come in here and discuss getting our butt whipped lol.
Always, ALWAYS take the prediction with a grain of salt. 97.57634% of the posters don't want to be caught predicting a loss, even if it's inevitable.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Always, ALWAYS take the prediction with a grain of salt. 97.57634% of the posters don't want to be caught predicting a loss, even if it's inevitable.

There's always the heart prediction and the brain prediction. They don't always match.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to that interim LSU coach it appears he really believes he will be considered for the job if they look better on offense and score some points and finish strong beating Bama or something like that. That may not be the case in reality but he definitely believes that it appears so look for him to try to run up the score if he gets a chance to because he wants the offensive numbers to be up there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to that interim LSU coach it appears he really believes he will be considered for the job if they look better on offense and score some points and finish strong beating Bama or something like that. That may not be the case in reality but he definitely believes that it appears so look for him to try to run up the score if he gets a chance to because he wants the offensive numbers to be up there.
You better believe he's going to be coaching for that job and will have the team ready to play hard. Hopefully Mac realizes he's coaching for his as well.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You better believe he's going to be coaching for that job and will have the team ready to play hard. Hopefully Mac realizes he's coaching for his as well.

We definitely need a sense of urgency. We've been lacking that for a while now.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's been discussed. It's stupid. You don't need to be an expert to see it. Poor coaching is poor coaching.

Just thought it was interesting to see a qualitative measure to further prove that it's idiotic.

My apologies, next time I'll just scream that Mac sucks and move along.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
G'ville might be a tad soggy Saturday morning. Might have to wear shoes instead of flip flops. Oh the humanity!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
These are great. I'm glad you posted them. My annoyance wasn't with you but macchump. We all can see but stubborn and staff...refuse.

Ah gotcha. I retract my snarky comment then :lol:

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
I scanned through real quick and didn't see any mention of this... Do you think there is any chance Austin Appleby can provide some insight on the tendencies and weaknesses of Danny Etling, the LSU Purdue transfer QB?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is depressing when jay has left the Mac train. We got problems boys
The Mac train is coming upon a junction in the track - taking the L line could be (and should be) very detrimental to his future as head coach at UF, especially if we show no fire or effort on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.