***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our d-coache's failure was in the off-season = Not launching these lads into self-directed meal-plans and laminated S&C pictoral charts for muscle-building weights workouts -- color coded showing which muscle's they're strengthening. The mind-focussed bio-feedback enhances the effectiveness. Everybody's OL is bigger/stronger than ours. The ensuing game-long struggle is too tiring and that's a pre-season saboutage by our S & C coach. Get a result monitoring oriented coach.
D coach?

And O coach?

I'm not even sure we have this so called "strength" program.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Our guys need to keep their focus and not get caught up in what happened to LSU last night. They won't be sleep walking next Saturday like they did against Troy.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What is Cleveland's status? Anyone know what's up with him?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I find it very unlikely that LSU will play like they did against Troy especially if Guice is back...if he's not then that makes it a bit easier. This brand of Florida football can't take anyone lightly...we could lose to anyone in the SEC.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
I find it very unlikely that LSU will play like they did against Troy especially if Guice is back...if he's not then that makes it a bit easier. This brand of Florida football can't take anyone lightly...we could lose to anyone in the SEC.

I agree that we can't take anyone for granted, but the good news is that LSU is a mess. They've had to simplify their offense and were a disaster on third down against Troy. They have a lot of injuries on the defensive line, so Troy was able to run between the tackles. I think if Franks throws the ball fewer than 15 times, we win the game handily. Here is the Baton Rouge Advocate's helpful look at the film of their game (as an aside, can you imagine Dooley or Andreu doing something like this?). It's really interesting. https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_e19f7c12-a6e2-11e7-9b0b-5b350d3fb4b7.html

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I wish LSU had kicked Troy's azz instead of looking like the Keystone Kops. They won't be as clumsy Saturday against us. This coaching staff needs to drill the kids this week and keep them from reading the papers. LSU coming into the Swamp and looking like a fast, tough LSU team is likely. Their pride is on the line. I just can't picture that team playing us weak - it will be a hard-fought SEC battle.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If the LSU coaches have any brains (a big if), they'll sell out to stop the run and make Franks pass. Hell, we won't even have Cleveland this week.

It's going to be one seriously ugly game and to be completely honest I don't expect to win. We still can't pass the ball.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Will we get below 75% on percentage of times we run on 2nd down? I'm guessing if history is our guide.....no.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking Davis has lifted Gator RBs'-determination to not let a drive stall. Great game to test it vs LSU.
Perhaps with Cleveland out, we'll find another similar to Cleveland.? FF can improve being the main guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator