***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've struggled with the run all 3 games, and our LBs are a huge concern. I hope you're right though
I hope so too. I just don't believe that Cowbell's defense is superior to ours.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lol. ok

we play Walk-Ons and true freshmen, dude. and we aren't even injured yet. Wake up.

I love you guys who think you can just will it into being that we are a talented team.

Ok, I'll put you down as someone who thinks Cowbell's defense is superior to ours.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ok, I'll put you down as someone who thinks Cowbell's defense is superior to ours.

I'd say we have more potential than they do, so over time we may grow into the better D.

But as thin as we are, having a combination of youth and under-performing upperclassmen in the secondary, a walk on at LB, and undersized DT's, I'm not so sure we're truly better than many right now.

Ftr, that doesn't mean we can't have a solid game against Lsu and beat them. I just think our deficiencies on that side of the ball are evident.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take our D over MSU's every day and twice on a Saturday.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our d-coache's failure was in the off-season = Not launching these lads into self-directed meal-plans and laminated S&C pictoral charts for muscle-building weights workouts -- color coded showing which muscle's they're strengthening. The mind-focussed bio-feedback enhances the effectiveness. Everybody's OL is bigger/stronger than ours. The ensuing game-long struggle is too tiring and that's a pre-season saboutage by our S & C coach. Get a result monitoring oriented coach.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
So, you're trying to tell me that our D is not as good as Cowbell's?

Ok.
I think your premise is based off of previous years. The present carnation is not that good. Now, are they better than MSU? Maybe. But that doesn't make it a good defense. And if it is better it's only marginally.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think your premise is based off of previous years. The present carnation is not that good. Now, are they better than MSU? Maybe. But that doesn't make it a good defense. And if it is better it's only marginally.
Ok, then I now point back to my original post.

If MSU defense held Guice in check the entire game, there's no reason to suspect our D can't do the same.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Our d-coache's failure was in the off-season = Not launching these lads into self-directed meal-plans and laminated S&C pictoral charts for muscle-building weights workouts -- color coded showing which muscle's they're strengthening. The mind-focussed bio-feedback enhances the effectiveness. Everybody's OL is bigger/stronger than ours. The ensuing game-long struggle is too tiring and that's a pre-season saboutage by our S & C coach. Get a result monitoring oriented coach.
Stronger, rog, yes. But bigger?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This should be an easy win. Their offense is bad, bad, bad.
My prediction is 23-10 good guys.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LSU lost to TROY, at HOME!
They have Orgeramous.
That's enough for a UF win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users