Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well, my LSU neighbors just called and offered free tickets for me and my kids, so I'll be there. I'll have a corndog for you guys.

Feels like they’re planning to rob you while you’re away. This is the oldest trick in the book, and I’m frankly a little surprised you fell for it.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I do feel like we can win this game. Especially with their QB out.
However, I've also seen CBN get behind and get aggressive and catch up, only to then get conservative.
He will lose more than he wins with that strategy. He really needs to use his Bayou street cred to conjure up some gumption for scoring in bunches.
Hell, all he's gotta do is talk to the icon sitting a few doors down and follow his lead.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We don't have a chance in this game.

I'm trying reverse psychology on this

:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I ain't falling for that sh!t again. I thought we could beat Georgia with their All-American TE out. Nope. Not falling for the Hopium this week. We stink.
There's zero expectations to win from the fans and there should be zero pressure on the team as well. They have nothing to lose by playing aggressive.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's zero expectations to win from the fans and there should be zero pressure on the team as well. They have nothing to lose by playing aggressive.
Death Valley. Our history with LSU. If we win this game, I'll be shocked. It'll be a turning point IMO.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know, the odds aren't good. But, we're desperate... players and staff. Arkansas was desperate.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not banking on anything regarding this game. Too much craziness when it come to UF/LSU. From Hurricanes to shoe throwing, nothing would surprise me at all. Playing desperate could go either way with this team. The odds are definitely NOT in UF's favor. Who TF knows what will happen.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I ain't falling for that sh!t again. I thought we could beat Georgia with their All-American TE out. Nope. Not falling for the Hopium this week. We stink.
We Gator fans are addicted to Hopium. A few days after we lose a game, the anger and vitriol has faded--then acceptance. We make our way to the Hopium den of our minds. And in the dimly lit cranial rooms we reserve for Hope--on the wall there hangs a faded poster, a little askew, of helmetless Earl Everett sacking Troy Smith--we lay back and take a hit and we hear, far off in the distance, a faint honk. Drifting in and out of consciousness, we occasionally look up to mumble..."We can win this game". Another hit...then sleep.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
We Gator fans are addicted to Hopium. A few days after we lose a game, the anger and vitriol has faded--then acceptance. We make our way to the Hopium den of our minds. And in the dimly lit cranial rooms we reserve for Hope--on the wall there hangs a faded poster, a little askew, of helmetless Earl Everett sacking Troy Smith--we lay back and take a hit and we hear, far off in the distance, a faint honk. Drifting in and out of consciousness, we occasionally look up to mumble..."We can win this game". Another hit...then sleep.
Yes! Yes! Yes! I believe. Not only can we win this game. We're going to win this game.

great post btw

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Charlie Brown Football GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You think this is new? There was no expectation to win under Muschamp, Butters, or Mullen either.

This. If any team has had our number, it’s been LSU. And that goes back to 2002. We’re 7-14 against them since, and have lost in some of the most bizarre ways imaginable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator