***OFFICIAL Game Thread: UF vs. Michigan***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hargreaves mailing it in, must be focused on his draft projection. This is embarrassing.

For his sake, I hope he's not focusing on it too much. Probably won't like what he sees. The last 2 games, he has been absolutely destroyed. Not sure anything would be gained by staying another year, but he's done himself no favors in big games, and imo is behind Tabor at this point.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So much for the "new" Gators.
So much for the "new" head coach of Florida.

In the name of Allah you people are embarrassing the entire Southeastern Conference. Michigan is just a middle of the road Big 10 team but you're making them look like Alabama. Treon Harris has to be the worst quarterback in the history of Jortdom.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So much for the "new" Gators.
So much for the "new" head coach of Florida.

In the name of Allah you people are embarrassing the entire Southeastern Conference. Michigan is just a middle of the road Big 10 team but you're making them look like Alabama. Treon Harris has to be the worst quarterback in the history of Jortdom.
We suck...but we OWN your ass creamsicle plunger boy.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
This team was not ready. Mac looked average the last half of season. Some of his decisions better get better or we'll be looking for another coach in 3 years.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Not sure it will take 3 years. This not Gator FB. Name a game in which so many WRs have been left so wide open.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can understand Treon and the O sucking, but the Defense has been awful today. I wonder how Mac will try and spin this at the presser.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, we destroyed our Big 10 opponent while you stunk it so badly the smell will linger though winter, spring and summer.

Welcome to MEDIOCRITY hell, my lizards.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
"The entire team made a choice, a decision to not show up today"
" Hey that's a good team over there, wow, what a great atmosphere, guys want to be gators, boy isn't this fun, yuck yuck"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
"The entire team made a choice, a decision to not show up today"

Some truth to that. We have a team largely comprised of me-first guys who knew nothing about how to win football games until September of this year. Even then, we've seen selfish decisions, poor discipline, and bad choices that have consistently hurt the team. You can't expect a coach to unwind 4 years of that mindset overnight.

It's also the result of spending 4 years underachieving and playing the "early playing time" card with every recruiting class. You fill up largely (not completely) on weak minded kids who simply want the easy path to play right away and move on, rather than guys who want to win for the University and be a part of something, hopefully en route to a championship(see Alabama, and UF during the Spurrier and Meyer years). We had our moments at times this season, but have really been more of a loose collection of talent, not a team. The last few games have exposed that.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Could be a long while til we see 10 wins again, honestly this losing streak and the way we have lost doesn't fill me with a lot of optimism

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I witnessed arguably the worst Bowl Game in Gator History. I may be wrong. Can anyone point to worst humiliating beatdown than this gem?

Lord, I love to see them lizards losing big games.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Could be a long while til we see 10 wins again, honestly this losing streak and the way we have lost doesn't fill me with a lot of optimism

I'm not thrilled with the finish either. But to be fair, if we have our starting QB, we are different looking team. Mac inherited a mess, did a pretty good job handling it, then was dealt what probably should've been a death blow with the Grier suspension. There's only so much that can be done with that. Even Saban, in the 8th year of an established program, Yeldon and Henry at RB, along with all the other recruits they've had, couldn't avoid his not having a legit QB last year and was eventually exposed. Again, horrible way to end a season, no question. But a QB changes everything and we have them coming.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

Optimism comes from the fact that Treon should never have to take another snap as our QB

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TOTAL EMBARASSMENT and black eye for the program. Defense didn't show up to play at all. Probably had their minds on going pro but they probably won't do much there either anyways except for a few guys. Offense was as expected with Treon as the QB so we had no chance to win this game. Does this game mean much in the long run?? Probably not but to lose SOOO BADLY sets the program back. We overachieved with 10 wins but with how we finished, its hard to imagine this team winning 8 games next year with a brand new QB and a rebuilt defense so we will see. Certainly a crap way to begin the new year and we are the laughingstock of the bowl season that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.