***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Missouri***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
On the bright side, the talk about Shannon being named full-time HC should be much quieter after this debacle.

There was going to be ABSOLUTELY ZERO talk of that even if Randy went 4-0 None. Zero Nada. That I know for a fact!!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Both sides of our Lines of Scrimmage are getting abused by this below average high school team called Mizzou

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
Every yard looks very difficult for us but their yardage comes likes slicing cheese in the deli.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Four years ago, when we lost at Missouri, I remember saying at that point that it was our most embarrassing loss I’d ever witnessed. The number of times we’ve topped that game since then is staggering.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

They actually tweeted this. Foley must have taken over the account.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I would like to take a moment to thank all the people who made this production possible. First, of course, is Jeremy Foley who had the foresight and skill to lure Coach McElwain from a marginally successful tenure at the football powerhouse Colorado State. And of course, there is Coach McElwain, who showed us not only that he could win games with his dog Clarabelle, but also that coaching at a Power 5 football program is not nearly as much hard work as successful coaches make it out to be. And finally, our thanks to Nuss, the OC, who never met a play clock that he did not like and demonstrates weekly that 3rd and eight does not need to be a passing down. Contract extensions will be proffered soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator