***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Missouri***

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with Ox that if Zaire starts we likely win. However the fact that we are a 3.5 point underdog to a team that doesn't have a conference win is incredibly embarrassing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope for better use of our players, however, they may still be Macconfused? For 2.5 years he's created a fake-team.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
First off, I'd be stunned if Franks starts. There's no way.

Secondly, if our defense plays even average, we're going to kill them. I think you guys are underestimating how bad this Missouri team is. They lost 35-3 to Purdue at home.
I think you are underestimating how bad Nuss is. Mac did nothing during game time so unless it comes down to a clock management decision we're screwed.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think you are underestimating how bad Nuss is. Mac did nothing during game time so unless it comes down to a clock management decision we're screwed.

Funny how watching Memphis v UCF both HCs poured over color-coded choice sheets.
Mac looked like his mind was elsewhere.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Funny how watching Memphis v UCF both HCs poured over color-coded choice sheets.
Mac looked like his mind was elsewhere.
Guinness-BBQ-Ribs-21-1024x728.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri's defense is so bad even Nuss will look somewhat competent. Zaire's running ability will open things up a little.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I worry a bit about Shannon looking good; you know how cheap it would be to hire him as HC.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I worry a bit about Shannon looking good; you know how cheap it would be to hire him as HC.

Zero chance Shannon is HC at UF next year, even if we win out. I watched Randy closely as HC at scrotUm and he was an awful head coach. he is a great person and a good assistant but was a terrible head coach. However the difference is this. He was following a terrible head coach at scrotUM (Larry Coker), but who had a good record, so there was pressure here at UF Randy is following a horrendous head coach with a middling record. I expect the team to be alert and attentive, but I am not holding out hope on much better game management. Randy was very poor at handling in game situations at scrotUM.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One of two things is going to happen in this game, the troops are either going to rally and we win, or they completely give up like the chump teams did.
I don't think the game will be all that close either way.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'd like to see at least minor game plan adjustments at halftime if needed.

It's been nonexistent in over 2 years.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's looking more and more like Zaire will be starting...i only ask 1 thing and that is if someone can find him a jersey that fits...he looks like a fking idiot

Florida%20Gators-Advocare%20Classic%202017%20MIchigan%20Wolverines011-University%20of%20Florida%20Gators%20quarterback%20Malik%20Zaire-9-2-2017-2-57-10%20PM-L.jpg

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
And I will be there to see him starting....good move...hopefully this will mean they will have ball controlled drives to keep Mizzou off the field.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
It's official. Zaire is starting.

I think this is a good move for a few reasons. Firstly, the only thing on offense we do average is run the ball. This gives us another run option in the game. That might in effect open the pass game on the edges, but we shall see.

Secondly, I think NussNuts blows, but if he did want to play Zaire earlier, well this is his chance. NussNuts will have complete autonomy and let us see if he can call plays and develop a scheme that will help Zaire and the offense. If he runs more option and zone read, more naked bootlegs and sprint outs, regardless of result, I will say job well done. But if he continues to leave Zaire in the pocket on every pass play, we will officailly know that NussNuts is truly an imbecile regarding football.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think this is more with Shannon rather than Pussmeier. Nussy probably told that's who he's going to start by RS.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think this is a good move for a few reasons. Firstly, the only thing on offense we do average is run the ball. This gives us another run option in the game. That might in effect open the pass game on the edges, but we shall see.

Secondly, I think NussNuts blows, but if he did want to play Zaire earlier, well this is his chance. NussNuts will have complete autonomy and let us see if he can call plays and develop a scheme that will help Zaire and the offense. If he runs more option and zone read, more naked bootlegs and sprint outs, regardless of result, I will say job well done. But if he continues to leave Zaire in the pocket on every pass play, we will officailly know that NussNuts is truly an imbecile regarding football.

... and let's see if Nuss shouts from the sidelines for a breakaway TD runner to take a knee & not score?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with Ox that if Zaire starts we likely win. However the fact that we are a 3.5 point underdog to a team that doesn't have a conference win is incredibly embarrassing.
It is also likely accurate.

If it werent for the DBs at Tinerc and UK having once in a decade type lapses, wed be hardly better than winless ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator