***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Missouri***

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t expect to see much different from what we’ve seen all year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We’ll see. I guess I’ve just grown to not expect much from this group.
Don't underestimate the emotional boost from removing the worst coach in the history of the school from the sideline. These players actually LIKE Shannon - it's going to make a difference.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Don't underestimate the emotional boost from removing the worst coach in the history of the school from the sideline. These players actually LIKE Shannon - it's going to make a difference.
I’ve learned not to get my hopes up after this lost decade.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Will a new QB be enough to overcome a pretty good Missouri offense? The good news is they do give up some points. A game we can win for sure if we don't have all those dang mistakes (I quit counting illegal procedure call against us).
Gota hep it clean to win it.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Will a new QB be enough to overcome a pretty good Missouri offense? The good news is they do give up some points. A game we can win for sure if we don't have all those dang mistakes (I quit counting illegal procedure call against us).
Gota hep it clean to win it.

Yes I hear Shannon has a time in practice where they do things exactly correct. Imagine that as a coaching technique, do something until you do it exactly right, and then several or more times to get it ingrained. Like no false starts for example.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014

I am anxious to watch this game to see what differences may be evident. It might be nothing more than players acting invested in the outcome but I expect to see something that indicates the change has had an impact for the good.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Gators will show up for this game with a different attitude. The coaches have to prove they are worthy of going somewhere, Coach Shannon is trying to prove he is head coach material for somebody, the players must prove coaching was the problem and not them. I think everyone is motivated to play like they never have. I think the Gators blow their doors off!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

You pumpers are funny. We still have the same shiitty coaches and the same sub par roster. Removing Mac ain't gonna make a difference. It's not like he did anything on the sidelines. They prolly won't even notice he's gone.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
If we can run the ball we win. Wear out their D and let ours rest. I know Mizzou can score quick but I feel we can grind them down.
A. Lemons has a big game w' the zone read. (If the Nussnuts puts it in)

Go Gators!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You pumpers are funny. We still have the same shiitty coaches and the same sub par roster. Removing Mac ain't gonna make a difference. It's not like he did anything on the sidelines. They prolly won't even notice he's gone.
I don't know if you are deliberately trying to be an idiot these days or if it's just coming naturally. I know you're still upset about Mac being removed but come on.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps I'll end up looking like a fool (nothing new there), but I think we're going to kill them. Double-digit easy victory, possible 20+ points. If Franks was starting I wouldn't be as confident.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if you are deliberately trying to be an idiot these days or if it's just coming naturally. I know you're still upset about Mac being removed but come on.
He is really struggling with the meaning of his life right now.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Wow OX, when was the last time you were called a pumper, especially during the Butters era? That made me laugh. almost as funny as me being called a pumper!!!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ox is pumping. Mac built a pile of shyt. I don't know why you think it's gonna be any different without him walking the sidelines with his arms folded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.