Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I do credit Napier with the 2nd half adjustments. Instead of trying to lean on an erratic AR, like he did in the KY game, we went with our strength and the run game. Definitely not the prettiest game, and the 3rd and long defense is inexcusable, but it's a win. It just seems like this is how the wins will come this year.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Toney needs to answer for all those long 3rd down conversions. 3rd and 22, 3rd and 15, 3rd and 18. All in the fourth quarter. Come on, man. Pathetic. Can't give up 50% plus on 3rd down and expect to win many games. This needs to improve. He's sub-Grantham level right now. Should be removed from his job if not fixed by mid next year.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was given the choice of watching the second half or the Farm Dog Certification Trials. How did we do?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I was at the VMI game, lost to ETSU. Glad the Gators won, but guessing it wasn’t anything to get excited about. Looking forward to Truth’s Take to get an idea of the latest developments.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Jaydon Hill and Perkins stopped for a pic with my son on the field after the game. Both excellent young men. Made his day.
Watching Hill in his interview on field right after the game and then during the press conference, it does not surprise me at all that he stopped to take a pic with your son. In both interviews he came across as a confident, but thoughtful and humble young man. Knowing all the injuries he has fought through, I was thrilled that he was the guy to get a pick six (even if the announcers initially tried to give it to big Dez!). Definitely now a big Jaydon Hill fan.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
NOLA I am right there with you the whole time. But as said so many times before some of our own take a win harder than any others fan base. I saw improvement today. On def. On the running game. When it got to crunch Anthony made THE throw and run. I saw character and no quit. Im seeing a team that is starting to buy in completely. And if our incoming class of 4 stars does well its a bright future. We need to give credit to our off. line. Ventrel Miller played lights out today. And I keep hearing how lousy Misery is. They took the #1 team down to the wire. THey have some skills and players.
It’s possible to feel this way while still being frustrated or concerned with some of the things we’re seeing.

Not only possible, but more healthy, balanced and sane. Black and white thinking is generally a sign of deeper issues. Just fyi.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Watching Hill in his interview on field right after the game and then during the press conference, it does not surprise me at all that he stopped to take a pic with your son. In both interviews he came across as a confident, but thoughtful and humble young man. Knowing all the injuries he has fought through, I was thrilled that he was the guy to get a pick six (even if the announcers initially tried to give it to big Dez!). Definitely now a big Jaydon Hill fan.

Yeah, my son actually put his ball down for a split second to get the pic and someone must’ve grabbed it. He wanted Hill to throw a pass to him and he was willing, but the ball was gone. My son was scrambling and he kept waiting but had to get to his meeting. Apologized several times after a minute or so and said next time. Way above and beyond. Great kid.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I honestly just don't care anymore; I've heard so many excuses and endured so much trash football for the past 12 years that I am just completely apathetic. I guess I should envy you guys who have convinced yourselves you're actually having chicken salad, but I just can't do it.

I’m having chili.

Frankly, I’m not sure how chicken salad ever got intertwined and associated with something positive. It’s terrible.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly just don't care anymore; I've heard so many excuses and endured so much trash football for the past 12 years that I am just completely apathetic. I guess I should envy you guys who have convinced yourselves you're actually having chicken salad, but I just can't do it.
Lots of folks with the same mindset right now. Who knows…I might be there myself in a year or two?
Right now, I choose to be optimistic about the trajectory of the overall program. Competitive facilities, housing and a complete staff the likes of which we’ve never seen. Recruiting is going much better due to all that. Whether BN is the guy or not remains to be seen.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I’m having chili.

Frankly, I’m not sure how chicken salad ever got intertwined and associated with something positive. It’s terrible.
Chick Fil A Cow GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator