Votes: 23 17.2%
  • MSU wins by 10+

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
just the important shyt
Liar, it would be down to the last detail.
51dRwBmJ9DL._SX342_.jpg

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
We will need better offensive play than we have seen yet to be successful. Hopefully that side of the ball will continue to improve. We can't expect so many turnovers, even one would be very nice.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The verdict is still out, is Ky the real deal? That would bode well for the Gators, looking forward to Sat. should know a lot more after that.
A win Sat. is a step in the right direction for this team. We lose it just means we have a long way to go to be on the same level with with Bama and (it hurts to say) Ga.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
UK is absolutely a great football team. You guys are letting their historical sh*ttiness cloud your judgment. I don't know how anyone could watch what they did to both us and MSU and not think they're a great football team. Solid and fundamentally sound defense, great in the trenches, fantastic RBs, and a dual threat QB who has gottten better each week.

Having said that, last night also took a lot of the shine off MSU. It shows they still have real issues throwing the ball, and the defense might not be as good as advertised. Next week should be an interesting game.
Not the first time Ky has started strong only to falter down the stretch, to call them a great team at this point is risky, that being said I stay with my comment in another post I hope they run the table and do indeed end up proving your words right. I still think someone will upset the dawgs. I would rather it be the Gators but if not maybe Ky will.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
aka said:
I been to the the Starke Wal-Mart. It ain't pretty. But then, I live in Palatka. Come see this one the first few days of the month.

I can imagine............

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
On a farm in the Appalachian mountains, I helped with a few castrations up too close - I think I chipped a tooth.
Seriously, I was amazed at how complacently the calves took the procedure.
You are correct. The bawling that I dread is the crying of the Mama cows after their babies (500# babies) have been sold at market.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
UK is shyt. We were just more shyt two weeks ago.

I wouldn’t exactly call them that. They are what they’ve always been—a lower rung team in a conference to which they don’t measure up. No different than MSU, Vu, and to an extent, Usce. They can, and often do have decent teams. But they also have clearly defined ceilings, largely due to depth issues that the bigger programs don’t have. So while they may have some really good players at times, they don’t have as many, and it usually shows late in the season. Once they sustain some injuries or even just have guys less than 100%, they don’t have the same caliber athlete to replace it. Which is why they sometimes garner attention early to mid season, only to fade down the stretch. My whole life, I can’t think of one example of their seasons going the other direction.

Of those two, I bet neither finish the season on a high note. It’s just not in the cards for them.

We still should’ve beaten them.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I been to the the Starke Wal-Mart. It ain't pretty. But then, I live in Palatka. Come see this one the first few days of the month.

I live in Macclenny, come visit our Walmart or one of our Dollar Generals, shirt and shoes not required. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator