• UF wins by 10+

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • MSU wins by 1-9

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • MSU wins by 10+

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
We made too many mistakes, but these coaches made adjustments at the half which won the game on both sides of the ball. Shows growth and improvement, and more of such is needed to meet our capabilities and expectations.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
tenor.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Great win! I don’t give a damn what anyone says, when you go on the road in those conditions, you did a helluva job coming away with a victory! I’m feeling so much better about our future and I hope the recruits see it, too!
:chomp:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
This game was a grinding win, but a pleasure to watch. Inventive play calling, the OL stepped way up, Franks played great on the road again, and the defense took them APART in the second half.

Need another big step in improvement next week.

And it is clear the coaching is excellent across the board. I see improvement in every position group.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like the fact we show up to play... building blocks baby, Go Gators!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know I/m happy!

Take one game at a time.....

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This game was a grinding win, but a pleasure to watch. Inventive play calling, the OL stepped way up, Franks played great on the road again, and the defense took them APART in the second half.

Need another big step in improvement next week.

And it is clear the coaching is excellent across the board. I see improvement in every position group.
This is what I saw as the most improved.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Franks looks like a completely different QB. The pick tonight was on the receiver. Gotta hand it to Dan, that was a huge win and nice adjustments in the second half. Gotta be a lot of but hurt and sore wrists from all those cowbell numbnuts.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I think it was a great win based on the context. Any tough win on the road against an SEC West team is a great win.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Much better 3rd Q. than last week. Much better job bu Cousin Eddie in the 3rd Q, than the first half. Even gave Taylor help on an attempted pass play so at least they see it. Going to be slugfest, so can't turn it over, have to manage the field and perhaps consider some 4 down drives, depending on field position.

Troll

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.