• MSU wins by 1-9

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • MSU wins by 10+

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
I think msu is better than what they played on Saturday but how much better I'm not sure. I think they went in assuming they'd win since it is Kentucky... historically one of the worst programs in the sec east. I think Kentucky is better than people realize and will win several games that in previous years would have been losses. I don't see them winning a natty, the sec, or even the east. They may make the east race interesting though. I don't see them beating both sc and ga but they may win at least one.
As for msu, I don't see us having an advantage with Mullen knowing their players. The list several at the end of the year, got several new recruits and most importantly are being coached by a whole new group of coaches under a new system. If anything their coaches may have an advantage having all of mullens previous film but we see how that helped them against KY. I think their players are going to be pumped for this one... having just lost a game they are favored, revenge against Mullen and the rest of that story line. I think the gators are going to have their hands full. But I think they have a chance .

Tend to agree. We will have our hands full and will be lucky to win this one. Although being a dog might help some.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
They did lose their starting quarterback the first game of the season... so relatively healthy, lets say the same happens to Kentucky. The difference between UGA and Kentucky, is the guy behind the starter is blue chip at UGA not at Kentucky.
Thanks for making my point that UK would have to stay healthy it it wants to hang with the deeper schools in the championships. Requires good luck which is why I said UK is good but likely not CFP championship material.

The back up UGA QB was better. That was addition by subtraction. Upon recovery the old QB moved on.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
The Past are Dead.
The Past M&M regimes are Dead.
The Knee Sagging UTeats are Dead.
The Grateful Dead are Dead Grateful.

Only Now and Tomorrow Lives La Vida Loca which quite cleverly seques into -->>
7723900D-A3CE-4591-B3F0-5A91B2F67B68.jpeg

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You just have to believe they can go 2-1 against A&M, USC, and Mizzou to put them at 10-2 regular season. No way they beat UGA. Counting a bowl game I think they have a real shot at 10 wins, 9 should be considered almost automatic barring a catastrophic injury.

A SC game win and it might be possible. I still think they might get beat by Missouri or Vandy however. Even 9-3 would be huge for them.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Stoops to FSU when the smoke clears? If he can do 10 wins at Kentucky I think they take him. Maybe even 9.

Stoops timed things bad as far as the SEC goes to have a good year if he wants to find another job in conference as I doubt there are any vacancies at the bigger schools after this season.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
IF Fitzgerald starts I give us a 80% chance to win if we can slow their running attack. He can't pass. If Thompson starts we're in trouble because he can do it all. UF 24-22 IF Fitzgerald starts and 34-21 IF Thompson starts.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
You just have to believe they can go 2-1 against A&M, USC, and Mizzou to put them at 10-2 regular season. No way they beat UGA. Counting a bowl game I think they have a real shot at 10 wins, 9 should be considered almost automatic barring a catastrophic injury.

I 100% they could go 2-1 or 3-0. Besides hype, South Carolina hasn't proved a single thing for me. Their one big game, they get the hell kicked out of them by UGA. Mizzou is a mixed bag and A&M might be in trouble with the physicality. Now things could change, but that's how I feel as of right now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I have to admit that is kind of funny considering the 2009 and 2010 games.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We don’t have any easy conference games remaining. Gonna take continuos improvement on offense to win em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator