***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hell, here's a legitimate question: what's the Vegas line for the game? My guess is we'll be a 1 or 2 point favorite to open and that's being generous.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If Mac loses to Chump, he may lose the fan base. He isn't far from it now.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Not sure who you're referring to as the "fan base" but I don't know anyone that is happy with him.

Not being happy with him, and giving up on him are 2 different things. The noise in the system hasn't started yet.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not being happy with him, and giving up on him are 2 different things. The noise in the system hasn't started yet.

The pumpers are going to blame Muschamp. Plain and simple.

The fact is, Muschamp didn't leave Del Rio in the game.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We are toast the rest of the year.

Yep. BLOWN OUT again!

He's lost 6 games at UF now.....and 4 have been BLOWOUTS. Five if you count the 2nd half vs. UT.

This clown is our head coach. It's a hard pill to swallow...

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Will we win another game? this is the point last year where Mac lost the team and it collapsed.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Going on 8 years of crappy football. I'd say probably a full decade. Next year this team will look worse on defense and still inept on offense. So what's going to be the excuse next year with the kind of schedule we are going to have. I can count 3-4 loses next year...but I am sure UF will have no problem sending me a renewal invoice to watch this abortion on the field. Sick and tired of the excuses

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Not sure who you're referring to as the "fan base" but I don't know anyone that is happy with him.
go to twitter and listen to them tell the realist they aren't fans and the process for a new coach takes a decade, relationships, etc. All over macs jock telling others they just don't understand football. Even the analysts are calling him out now. Meanwhile Harbaugh, who mac will be linked to, is killing it and taking macs recruits. Will be fun to loose to a michigan team that is half from Florida.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If he looses that game could you see him carrying Del Rio like a baby as they run from the stadium chased by an angry mob never to be heard from again.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to admit it, but with LDR at QB, yep, we certainly could lose to USCe. :embarrassed:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh killing it with Karan higdon who we did not even recruit

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MooseDump has a better offense than we do... let thatsink in...

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Would like to take a second to say I appreciate the freedom to be critical of coachies on this forum. Was just over at another, and there are 3 threads that are negatively titled about Mac or the need to bench del Rio, and even though some of them clearly had responses initially, they can't be opened. A prompt appears stating the viewer is trying to view premium content. They're on the free board. That board is going through a server change, but the other threads seem viewable. Seems to be a bit of censorship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.