***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
I'm praying by Tuesday we hear LDR has an upper ankle injury (or ANY other excuse) and Appleby will be starting in his place, then we may have a shot at beating USCe AT HOME! How sad is that? LDR is seriously getting worse by the snap.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I don't know how it would be possible to lose to Muschamp. On a different note, how do you all realistically think we can beat LSU. I don't see us being able to run it on them, and don't know if we can stop their run. I think we have to get creative bc i dont see how we cant change anything and expect to beat them

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My last game at Florida Field was two years ago. We lost to Spurrier's USC in overtime and Muschamp was canned two days later. Muschamp's now at USC and Spurrier is UF's football ambassador.

I'll be at Saturday's game. The irony is thick. A USC win may not push Mac out the door, but it would hasten his exit. Please don't ask what I think about the possibility of Muschamp joining Spurrier as football ambassador.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I think you need you ears checked.
If LDR stays in the whole game, it will happen. This staff has shown they do not know how to prepare a team, can't game plan,. can't make half time adjustments. Chump gets the lead, it could be all over early like this arky game.

If butters loses to the chump in the Swamp, he should be fired before they meet at midfield.
Just the idea of starting Luke this week is insanity. Complete ineptness and stupidity. The very definition of insanity.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I like the quote Dub. Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothing. I might add, humbly and regretfully, you might be right about Old Hee Haw Butters.
Me too

Gatorsko

Nov 6, 2016
Don't waste your time on Gatorcountry. It's a joke and the admin's there have their heads shoved fully up the UAA and McElwain's ass.
Wow... That's the same reason I'm here. They actually banned me for saying "Losing to USC is not a bad thing. Mac is not the AD's guy and he should fire his a**" I'm not a vulgar guy but I express exactly what's on my mind. And they banned me.

I guess I was flagged when I told Spivey that he should take more pride in his podcast and speak into his mic... Because I can't hear a damn thing he says. Smh

Anyway... Judging by the comments in this forum... I can tell that there are no politics or agendas here. People can speak their mind but not go overboard.

I'm glad to be here.
F Gator County

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wow... That's the same reason I'm here. They actually banned me for saying "Losing to USC is not a bad thing. Mac is not the AD's guy and he should fire his a**" I'm not a vulgar guy but I express exactly what's on my mind. And they banned me.

I guess I was flagged when I told Spivey that he should take more pride in his podcast and speak into his mic... Because I can't hear a damn thing he says. Smh

Anyway... Judging by the comments in this forum... I can tell that there are no politics or agendas here. People can speak their mind but not go overboard.

I'm glad to be here.
F Gator County
Careful tho bro, there are a few that say you aren't a fan if you complain about the shtty product.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I'm glad to be here.
F Gator County

Welcome to GatorChatter, where all opinions matter. Oh, I just made a rhyme, now I'll drop a dime. We are the best damn Gator sports message board you will find! Have fun, just be respectful and responsible for what you post.

Gatorsko

Nov 6, 2016
Careful tho bro, there are a few that say you aren't a fan if you complain about the shtty product.
Lol.. thanks for the warning. I'll get to your topic.

I'll give them a 50/50 chance to beat us. *They will be ready to play for their Coach. *The last time we faced a duel threat QB.. it didn't go well for us in the second half.
*It's senior day, and those are all Champ's guys...
*We're hurting all over the place.
*Don't know what the team's state of mind is, but they have to be questioning LDR.

I wouldn't bet a dime on this game.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SC 24 UF 14 and us scoring 14 points is a stretch at best...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The concern now is Mac is a patsy of sorts in demeanor which permeates his squad; Chump is an egotistical, get in your face aggressive antagonist of sorts which I'm sure is starting to permeate his squad. Chump I'm sure is game planning to make this pay back hell. My fear is Mac is making peanut butter sandwiches and rubbing the shoulders of his hurt feeling players. Aggressive vs Passive in a single event? This may not be pretty if Mac continues on his baby sitting ways. The crowd boos will just intensify that effect on their sidelines. Go Gators though.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I'm glad to be here.
F Gator County
Welcome man. Out of curiosity, how did you know about us? I think a flood of people would leave Swamp Gas if they knew about us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator