stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
391626164_641256014791283_4509136681156555465_n.jpg

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Didn't SC have Holtz before SOS? Maybe I'm way off, bur their expectations were steadily climbing at a low trajectory for quite a while. F 'em.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah, if you look at the list for the last 25 years, USCe hasn't shied away from high ticket coaches. They're just destined to suck. Lol

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
It’s not you, their fanbase has really changed since Spurrier departed.
The SCAR fanbase has suddenly become somewhat entitled and seem to have forgotten who they really are and that 6-6 is a respectable season for them.
It’s gotten so bad that they now trash Spurrier on a regular basis.

I think they are starting the process of readjusting their expectations to preSOS levels.
You have to get to the second half of this by Josh Pate - an SC nutswinger (who is otherwise really good to listen to on CFB) - to see where the expectation level is for SC. Spoiler alert - it is back where it has been for many years and not even close to when SOS was in residence.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
You have to get to the second half of this by Josh Pate - an SC nutswinger (who is otherwise really good to listen to on CFB) - to see where the expectation level is for SC. Spoiler alert - it is back where it has been for many years and not even close to when SOS was in residence.

He said Cocktober? These Cock fans just don't realize how their Cock references sound.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
He said Cocktober? These Cock fans just don't realize how their Cock references sound.
Agreed. I keep intending to do a gif with a 350 lb heifer wearing a bare midriff USCe shirt with “The Cockpit” stretched across the front.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Thread 'Year 3 Muschamp vs Beamer' Year 3 Muschamp vs Beamer

Saw that thread. I am anything but a Muschamp defender, but he was fired in one of the most un-fireable seasons ever, where everyone agreed that it was the wrong time for anyone to be judged too harshly. But especially given the fact that you’re Usce and he’d just pulled the upset of the decade a year earlier against uga. Not only do they pull the plug, they then go and hire a Tight Ends coach. I don’t even think Beamer is terrible. But they’re just idiots.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I finally uploaded this postgame video. Not the greatest quality, but it was awesome Saturday evening.....

I'll give the SC band props for not playing their fight song while UF played the alma mater. LSU should take notes.

Of course, my senile ass didn't even think about getting the phone out and recording that last minute of the game....the catch was right down to my left, a thing of beauty, especially the 78000+ or so going dead quiet at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator