***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

Gatorboy856

May 18, 2016
I'm sure it was status quo, we got this, keep doing your job, etc... embarrassed should be top on the list.
Sometimes the coach needs to publicy embarrass these entitled kids...don't know if that happens any more with this politically correct pussy America any more

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Appleby had his receiver in the endzone but was satisfied just lobbing it away long??
This was a total team total breakdown.... coaches included.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sometimes the coach needs to publicy embarrass these entitled kids...don't know if that happens any more with this politically correct pussy America any more

First, did you just quote yourself?

Second, did you not watch the ecu game last year?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Funny how on this 2nd half scoring drive we had 2 very short yardage situations and ran a QB sneak on one and a pwer play over center on the other. Just Saying. Risk vs. reward. Game manangement of the situations. So easy to do yet almost no coach can do it correctly!

Gatorboy856

May 18, 2016
Yes yes I did. Think it was needed earlier this week? Um yes.
I'm old school, no water until the coaches said so, now it's water every 10 mons, line coach made us push the sled until his Beechnut ran dry. Old school cherry pickers and monkey drills... now it's ratios and drawers below your ass

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway should never be allowed on the field for punt returns again.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
3rd time today!!! Did the coaches not address this with him after the 1st or 2nd time he fair catched the ball inside the 10??? Pathetic!!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
2 fair catches on the goal line in the same game? Between that and our many stupid penalties, it is clear this coach does not coach the mental aspects of the game beyond a quick verbal nod. Please take 2 minutes each practice to work on the mental aspects of the game. It really will be apparent if you do.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I really hope our whole team stops trash talking before games, let your play on the field do the talking. Our O was nonexistent the entire second half, that's on the coaches as well. Offensive line got exposed today. 35 unanswered pts is unbelievable.

38 unanswered. They got the field goal at the end of the first half to make it 21-3, then put up another 35 in the second half.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I never am bothered losing to a team that is better than the one I cheer for, but I despise it when you just open the door for the other team and allow them to walk in, when it is so easy to slam the door shut. This door was avaialble to be shut very early in the 3rd quarter, but poor manangment from the top left the door ajar.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tale of two halves. Sad day for the good guys.

Florida_vs__Tennessee_-_Team_Statistics_-_September_24__2016_-_ESPN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.