***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense never seems to show up against any team halfway worth a sh*t. Our OC went full retard after halftime and our special teams were anything but special. If Mac isn't willing to overhaul his staff in the offseason, he's probably gone after next year. He's hired no better than Mushchamp did. Hell, at least Muschamp hired Quinn.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Nussmeier made some great 1st half calls but just went full retard in the second half. The 3 and inches when AA checked out of whatever there call was and ran that wide sht to scarlett was the beginning of the end. We get a 1st down there and I think the game is complete different.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Nussmeier made some great 1st half calls but just went full retard in the second half. The 3 and inches when AA checked out of whatever there call was and ran that wide sht to scarlett was the beginning of the end. We get a 1st down there and I think the game is complete different.
Oh man you are so right about that play. I was yelling at the TV for a QB sneak. We do the most predictable, slow developing play possible. The meltdown in the 3rd quarter happened because of the little things like this.

I still think we got beat by a better team. We were dominated in the 2nd half.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I think we got beat by a better coaching staff. I don't buy that there D is better than ours or their O for that matter. But you can't be a dumb azz with the playbook just because you are up 21-3. Momentum is very real, you can feel it when it's coming and if you are a coach, you must not only anticipate a swing but have a plan to counter it when it comes. That INT early in the 3rd need to have a TD attached to it by us and this game is over. Why on earth these guys that get paid as much as they do and study the game daily can't get this is beyond me. And not only do they not get it, they don't even seem capable of learning from it. And Deontae Lewis can't catch.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Mac's got problems with this team and some of the bravado in the secondary needs to be shut down. Teez and Mr Duck need to STFU and play the game. And Dukes mom need to STFU as well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's got problems with this team and some of the bravado in the secondary needs to be shut down. Geez and Mr Duck need to STFU and play the game.
I think it's safe to say the trash talking is over. They made themselves look like complete dumbasses and I'm sure they're getting owned on social media...deservedly so.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Did anyone catch Danielson's jab at Nussmeier towards the end of the game? The genius hasn't called a first down the entire second half. LMAO

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
Did anyone catch Danielson's jab at Nussmeier towards the end of the game? The genius hasn't called a first down the entire second half. LMAO

I'm convinced Saban hires robots for his coaching staff, builds them up to appear to be the sh1t, and then releases them into the wild

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hmm, world class defense... hmm, descent coaching staff... 10 fricking yards, no first downs, this is UF right? wow...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LDR underthrows his long passes = gonna be some interceptions. AA does better with the long ball.
So give AA the chances to rifle some crossing strikes to get his confidence up. As for our defense
performance = enigmatic? Nussmeir should be suspended a coupla games.

I thought our RBs did fine, considering the OL they're behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator