Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He's a horrible play caller. I can't take it anymore.
Is it that we have better plays and he refuses to call them or that we don't have the plays so he calls incorrect plays for down, distance, situation? The slant he called with the game on the line two weeks ago was beyond comprehension. It's almost sad and if I am a recruit, I'm wondering and listening to the other staffs trying to get me.

And to add, I don't believe their Offensive scheme nor Defensive scheme can improve that much with talent because they call such crappy plays.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Plus 3 in the turnover ratio, and still got blown out. I will credit the team for not rolling over and showing fight, but they looked completely dead to start the game. That’s on Napier. We’re gonna have this guy for 3 years at least, it’s just disappointing that we still look so inept at times. We may improve some with Napier, but we ain’t winning championships with the guy. Not from what we’re seeing on game day with his coaching.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We have a long way to go. Not 3 years but like 5 minimum
We'll be light years better next year.
Within in 2.5 you'll be singing Napier's praises.
No one...no one expected UF to beat UGA.
I just want to go 6-6 to get a bowl and extra practice.
ULL was not good for years until Napier.
But hey, we could just fire everyone and start over.
This is the worst start for UF since 1979...0-10-1 Pell's first year. By 1984 we won our FIRST SEC.
For the school that says, "In all kinds of weather" we sure have some fair weather fans.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is the worst start for UF since 1979...0-10-1 Pell's first year. By 1984 we won our FIRST SEC.
For the school that says, "In all kinds of weather" we sure have some fair weather fans.
I can guarantee there won’t be singing Napiers praises . The guy sucks and I hate him . Plain and simple Nola

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
More bad news for everyone; I bought the winning Powerball ticket.

suck my dick GIF

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
UGA has average WR's at best, but they use great TE's to help the entire offense and you can see the purpose of the route schems, outside of the go routes. We have awful WR's and TE's, yet refuse to use our RB's as pass catching threats. I say it every week. But even Danielson mentioned that our RB's are never used, thus if the QB is not looking at them potentially why should any defender? We run a grade school offense, all 10 of the plays we have.
Daniels said Naquan Wright led the SEC in pass receptions by a RB the last two seasons. This season he has caught one pass. Our leading RB pass catcher is Johnson with 8 catches. I promise Wright would be better in the slot than Trent Wittemore but now he hasn't sniffed the field in 4 games.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
It's the clock management, calling TO's at the wrong time and let the clock run when he should use a T.O. It running the ball up the gut on 3rd and 8 and when he's planning on going for it on 4th. Lots of thing I see that tell me they are playing checkers.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Daniels said Naquan Wright led the SEC in pass receptions by a RB the last two seasons. This season he has caught one pass. Our leading RB pass catcher is Johnson with 8 catches. I promise Wright would be better in the slot than Trent Wittemore but now he hasn't sniffed the field in 4 games.
I am of the belief that the next time you see NyQuil and WhiteBoy it will be in the transfer portal.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Really hard for me to see a bowl game at this point. This defense will give up 500 yards to every opponent we have left. Asking a lot from an inefficient offense as well as play caller.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I don't know Xs and Os from the hole in my ass, but I've watched football long enough to know that I'm looking at bullschyt. It's not lack of talent. It's lack of vision.

I love CBN as a person and a leader, but he better hire an OC as soon as this season ends. I don't care that he enjoys calling plays. He's not getting paid to enjoy himself. Fuch that Newbie.

Also Go Gators, and thanks for covering the spread. Mmwahh.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Really hard for me to see a bowl game at this point. This defense will give up 500 yards to every opponent we have left. Asking a lot from an inefficient offense as well as play caller.
So I am reading your post about how inefficient our offense is and it truly is. But ironically I am casually listening to the Ole Piss ATM game and they are talking about the Ole Piss transfer QB and his recruiting visit with Lame and Cheeseburger Charlie Jr. those 2 showed the QB a chart of 250 offensive plays and the player asked how many of these they run? Lame and Cheeseburger Jr. said they have run all of them. Now the number of plays does not make an efficient offense, but I guarantee you Karl does not have an offensive play book of more than 10 or 20 plays.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I don't know Xs and Os from the hole in my ass, but I've watched football long enough to know that I'm looking at bullschyt. It's not lack of talent. It's lack of vision.

I love CBN as a person and a leader, but he better hire an OC as soon as this season ends. I don't care that he enjoys calling plays. He's not getting paid to enjoy himself. Fuch that Newbie.

Also Go Gators, and thanks for covering the spread. Mmwahh.
OUTSTANDING POST!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator