Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I got all my whining about the coaching staff and Mertz out in the offseason. Tonight it's time to root for the Orange and Blue. I would be perfectly happy with Mertz lighting up these asshats from Mormonland.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
The Mertz haters are going to pounce with every incompletion. They have been breathlessly waiting for some "I told you so" moments for many months now. We'll see if @PaulDrake can even make it to the 2nd quarter without getting kicked. @Mr2Bits may bust a nut if the guy throws a pick.
Mertz stats tonight. 20/25, 295, 3TD/0 INT. Will that win it?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Backpedaling won’t help you now. I’ve got all your offseason posts qued up.
frozen-elsa.gif

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The Mertz haters are going to pounce with every incompletion. They have been breathlessly waiting for some "I told you so" moments for many months now. We'll see if @PaulDrake can even make it to the 2nd quarter without getting kicked. @Mr2Bits may bust a nut if the guy throws a pick.
Kicked? Let's be clear here: I don't HATE Mertz. What I HATE is the Gators being in a position to have to start him because we have NO ONE ELSE. I'll be the first to heap praise on Mertz it he does okay. He's a backup at best not a guy that's going to lead us anywhere. I hope he throws 7 TDs and runs for two. That's not going to happen as we'll hand off the ball even when it doesn't work. I want us to WIN at any cost. Me coming on here after the game if Mertz blows it up is for someone else to melt down over. Me? I'll just be resigned to a LONG season and getting bitch slapped by Jawja again.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Kicked? Let's be clear here: I don't HATE Mertz. What I HATE is the Gators being in a position to have to start him because we have NO ONE ELSE. I'll be the first to heap praise on Mertz it he does okay. He's a backup at best not a guy that's going to lead us anywhere. I hope he throws 7 TDs and runs for two. That's not going to happen as we'll hand off the ball even when it doesn't work. I want us to WIN at any cost. Me coming on here after the game if Mertz blows it up is for someone else to melt down over. Me? I'll just be resigned to a LONG season and getting bitch slapped by Jawja again.
The Gators are beating the Buttsniffers. Book it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, we weren’t going anywhere this season if Tom Effing Brady was behind center. Were you expecting titles this year? :crazy:

These rants get increasingly embarrassing.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
First game of the season and second year of the new coach. My prediction:

We are kicking their PAC 12, low recruited a$$es.

Well, until the first time they stop us from scoring a TD on a single drive. Then, Mertz, Napier, and the two OL can eat a bag of dicks and the season is over. Hopefully that doesn't happen until the fourth quarter and I can enjoy 2+ hours of this season before all hope is lost.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, we weren’t going anywhere this season if Tom Effing Brady was behind center. Were you expecting titles this year? :crazy:

These rants get increasingly embarrassing.
Ok, now I'm really confused.
We aren't allowed to say it's going to be a bad year but we also can't say it's going to be a good year.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.